• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
Is this joke?... I hope so because the rear end and ALL of the interior (except for the steering wheel) is a COMPLETE joke!
Sponsored

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I guess there won’t be many boosted S650’s with a locked PCM.

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
Unless it has 900-hp that will be a hard pass from me. Between this and Dodge going all EV the pinnacle of the Challenger/Mustang are over.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
A LOT of people smacked their wussy meat about the 2015 being the end of the Mustang yet they all went out and got one.

You trying to convince forum members you won’t even consider a Mustang you haven’t seen yet while there are rumors of a 500hp V8 incoming? 🙄

Okay……

Most of the people complaining about the 2015 were those that recently invested in a 2012 Boss or 2013 Trinity GT500 and thought that was it. Many people criticized the car in general… then it debuted in New York and everyone shut up…

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Yep was just going to say the same thing. GM gave Callaway and Lingenfelter a way in but that’s pretty much it. I can see Ford doing the same with Shelby, Roush and Saleen.
In addition, like I alluded to before, when there's a will, there's a way.

ECUs don't stay locked forever. Ask the Supra guys. Even if it means sending your ECU overseas for a proprietary unlock, when there's a will, there's a way.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
I feel like enough of us on this forum have been around long enough to know that nobody (ourselves included) is ever capable of properly judging how we feel about a car's appearance right after it's officially revealed.
I sure know how I feel about the Mach E and the new Ferrari SUV though.

emrah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018, Audi A8L 2019
I think I like it! Looks like muscle car now

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
In addition, like I alluded to before, when there's a will, there's a way.

ECUs don't stay locked forever. Ask the Supra guys. Even if it means sending your ECU overseas for a proprietary unlock, when there's a will, there's a way.
Oh for sure. The Lund’s, Palm Beach Dino’s, etc. of the world will figure out a way in at some point. It will take them a while though so those that want boost right away will be forced to go the Roush or Saleen route initially. We’ll see when a Shelby variant comes out but that’s a different animal altogether.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Honestly I think it looks pretty good and it will grow on everyone and ultimately become the favorite just like the previous gens.

I really don’t like the color matched rear decklid but that should be easy for the aftermarket to fix.

I have plenty left to do to my 18 so I don’t see myself getting one of these any time soon.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
I like it, maybe too similar to S550 but...