• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] Screenshot 2022-09-14 3.28.35 PM
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] Screenshot 2022-09-14 3.24.56 PM
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] Screenshot 2022-09-14 3.26.01 PM
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] Screenshot 2022-09-14 3.26.57 PM
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] Screenshot 2022-09-14 3.27.45 PM

I enhanced the images, and they look a little cleaner, the rear looks slightly better.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
LOL...

oh my...

TOLD YA SO... so what's the big "reveal"? I said it from the start --- been saying it --- what we saw in the prior "leaked" images many months ago was what it would be - and that inteior is a freaking SUV-Broncoish cross over mess.... it's all squared off like a damn truck.

Fire the designers, time to clean house.

And that rear end... the only thing they couid do was squish up the twilights and make the rear bumper look even larger than it should be? C'mon now...

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
yup, should have just called it S555 or S560.
I like incrementality. It has worked well for different companies. The issue is less that its incremental. The issue is it's not as appealing as S550 (at least to me).

That said, people who want Mustangs and they want more modern clusters, are going to go crazy about this. Ford must have their focus groups who said - go digital or go bust and this is the result of that.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT Premium w/PP, 401A, A10, Magna Ride, AWE Touring Exhaust, Edelbrock Stage 2 Supercharger.
WTF. The interior should be so much better. Sad.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
LOL...

oh my...

TOLD YA SO... so what's the big "reveal"? I said it from the start --- been saying it --- what we saw in the prior "leaked" images many months ago was what it would be - and that inteior is a freaking SUV-Broncoish cross over mess.... it's all squared off like a damn truck.

Fire the designers, time to clean house.

And that rear end... the only thing they couid do was squish up the twilights and make the rear bumper look even larger than it should be? C'mon now...
We all knew this. And fwiw, it looks great.

"Fire the designers, time to clean house." - funny, I said that with the '18 refresh (and stand by it).

2DCyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
a side devoid of all features since they used a butter knife to sculpt it
Blame the almighty wind tunnel. Chop off the front and back of every large coupe/sedan in the market right now and look at the side profile; they all look the same.

Design by CAD computer isn't the best, but at a certain point function must trump form. I think it looks fine, the softer edges on the latest M4 have grown on me.

The buck tooth grill though, hasn't!
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] 1663188142775
:crazy:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Blame the almighty wind tunnel. Chop off the front and back of every large coupe/sedan in the market right now and look at the side profile; they all look the same.

Design by CAD computer isn't the best, but at a certain point function must trump form. I think it looks fine, the softer edges on the latest M4 have grown on me.

The buck tooth grill though, hasn't!
1663188142775.png
:crazy:
Kinda true… but the 2024 design is solid.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
I’ll bet these are the official pics for the launch.
some webmaster who doesn't have a clue likely uploaded it to the WordPress (or other CMS) for tonight's shindig and forgot to secure the files.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Must not comment. Has not been officially revealed yet. :lipssealed: Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.Must not comment.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
As others have said, the angles on the blue one make the exterior look pretty good. Not sure on that interior though. I see the foxbody comps which is ok I guess. The ac vents under the screen are very Camaro like.