• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Looks like a Camaro, Charger and Mustang in one. I think ford was trying to grab the market share from all 3. Interior lost its Mustang-ness. That interior could be from any new car.
Do most cars look like 80's foxbodies inside?
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I remember when the 2018 photos were leaked and then when the real reveal happened, it looked better. I wasn't a fan of the 2018 refresh, but the pictures in the official reveal did look much better than the leaked photos, so I think the rear will look better tonight.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I'd assume it means 2 levels of performance package or that there is "manual" then the Performance Package has a different manual.
This could also be it, I agree

SirQLance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
On plus side:
- hood design with that vent is great
- nice steering wheel

Bad things:
- rear end is terrible with those lights
- sad about interior loosing it's style

Rest is meeeh or just ok

Overall i don't like it buuut.... If they would make rest of the car in style of that hood and headlights (sharp edges) then it would look a lot better and really jaw dropping.
Srly just look at last picture showing whole car from above, all of that cool look from it is from that hood, from it's sharp edges, if You look closer and see rest if the car it dosn't make sense tbh because rest of car is more rounded. It feels almost like S550 but with some awesome aftermarket hood that is from future car :facepalm:
Maybe refreshed version will be better, before that im still happy owner of 2019 and i regret nothing

Last edited:

Stonehauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 550i
Based on those pics (especially the interior - yeesh), my '15 need not worry about going anywhere.

Poster car, my ass.
I think the 650 mustang will take advantage of all the new bells and whistles that the new carplay will offer

I think that it's sad that car companies are turning over their design to a computer company

Coloradoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 eco pp
Definitely feels more like a refresh but not surprised given all the focus being on EV now. I really hate this design movement to just slapping ipads on the dash, I think it looks like hell and will severely date the car in the future. Of course thats prob just the old guy in me that prefers analog gauges.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I think the 650 mustang will take advantage of all the new bells and whistles that the new carplay will offer

I think that it's sad that car companies are turning over their design to a computer company
Why, other than maybe Uconnect in the FCA vehicles most OEM UX sucks and doesn’t work worth a crap. The exact reason why you would turn that aspect over to a company known for their UI.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
1663184060042.png

The way these are perforated, maybe we can finally get heated/cooled recaros
Would be nice to see considering they've been using the same damn shell for over 10 years now. You could effectively get these same exact seats in the early S197s.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Yup. Plus, many on here who comment about the way it looks are open enough to say they're waiting for final judgement, which is the open, mature thing to do; many have been seen stating this.
fine, I'll be that bratty kid to even out the maturity score.

Gag me with a spoon! That interior is just unbelievably bad. My 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix looked better than this.

Gonna re-buy an SS/1LE instead (I had a '19) which looks positively good next to this "thing".

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F250 Super Duty SOLD
I honestly don’t think you could tell a difference with a straight on side shot of the car. Definitely not enough change to call this a new generation imo.
Sponsored