• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Lethal5.0

Lethal5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black '17 GT
My guess if the two manual options thing is true, Ford may offer the MT-82 still with the Tremec on higher end performance versions (or an upgrade option).
Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
Wow these look real.

1. Fallon said look at the attention to detail pointing towards the front vents. I guess he was referring to the stitching.

2. The other guy was referring to - yeah we are going digital.

Jesus these are real and at first impression, it looks dated already. The interior is godawful and the front - just feels flat. I hope this is fake though thats now extremely unlikely.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
More Camaro...

S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] 2020_chevy_camaro_garnet_red.png-700x393
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 2.18.56 PM

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Like most reveal pictures, I usually like the car better in person. I don't hate it though, and I actually like the interior.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
I mean, aside from the rear shot, these should come as no surprise to anyone given Chaz's amazing work (you are a God). With that said, I'm in, but for a hi-po variant. Or, see what Shelby American does and possible just swing for the fences for a Super Snake if they offer it.
The interiors are a complete surprise.

@Jem mentioned that Chaz's front may feel a bit flat and has more seamless-ness to it. The front in this looks really flat. It *is* a surprise.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
slowly in the left lane
And the cycle of complaining begins again. People constantly whined about the way 2015 model looked compared to the 14. And then they all complained again when the mid cycle refresh happened in 2018.

Same people, same story.

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
Looks like we'll still get Recaros - the center car has them. That's cool.

Itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
My initial impressions too. Yes, let's see what different views and angles do to these leaked pics.

My thoughts for now, are the rear end and lights look... the worst. The lights look very un-integrated into the rear end. This whole redesign (exterior, anyway) is like change for the sake of it, but it doesn't look any "better" overall. Like many said, I remember the reactions of the S550 when it was revealed but many eventually had a change of heart. However, this S650 isn't a huge departure from S550, like it was from S197. Let's see. Always leaving room for final judgment.
2014 was my favorite year

if they brought that back with an updated interior and soft touch materials I would of been happy