• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mjr1989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Introducing the new Camaro Mustang.
Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 2.18.56 PM.png
I like this package. I'm assuming this is the GT Performance pack. Part of me thinks this is a bit "edgy". I get BMW and Civic vibes. I think S550 will go down as best looking generation. I'll reserve final judgement until I see it in person. The interior is pretty bad though.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Add to that I live in Arizona, that lower piece will last a month before its absolutely trashed by sand. :-(

Maybe the aftermarket will come through on this one

It's not even a question. American Muscle is already combing through these comments like:

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
The taillights will take some getting used to for me. But I don't think I'll really know how I feel about it until the live reveal. Hopefully some motion footage will clear some things up.

(UPDATE: I think the offset feeling I got from the taillights is because they look off on this specific convertible body. That or it's the angle of the given photo.)

Last edited:

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Oh, vehicles used to have all sorts of different trans options. Multiple manual and automatic options.

I'd be happy to see a 7 speed trans. That's what the car really needs.

Well......that and an 800lb diet.
Maybe for different engines and trim levels but not for the exact same engine and trim level. That would make no sense.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
I like this package. I'm assuming this is the GT Performance pack. Part of me thinks this is a bit "edgy". I get BMW and Civic vibes. I think S550 will go down as best looking generation. I'll reserve final judgement until I see it in person. The interior is pretty bad though.
Still gives me DB9 / Vantage vibes from this angle. Reminds me of the M4 except I like the M4 grille (sue me). The rear lights need new pictures and also the BMW interiors are much better than this crap.

paradigm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I love all the BS talk leading up to this reveal about how this car would be poster worthy, etc. And the rear was supposed to look better than the current car.

It is a decent evolution of the current car, but nothing ground breaking here, and the rear quarter is worse than the current car. I do like the modern interior though.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
And the cycle of complaining begins again. People constantly whined about the way 2015 model looked compared to the 14. And then they all complained again when the mid cycle refresh happened in 2018.

Same people, same story.
Exactly, people are crazy, this looks fantastic.