• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
People will forgive an awful lot and exercise unreal patience if they get regular updates about the status of their concern, and if those updates are transparent and honest. I can't imagine who at Ford is accountable and thinks what we've got is acceptable. Can only imagine what that person is paid and believe they're are many who would do better for less. And so it's completely understandable that people are getting extremely frustrated with Ford.
What more do you really want from them? And what is unacceptable?
I'm just asking cause a lot are unfamiliar with the process.
You do know that all of this is happening with other models too. It is not just Mustangs.

I am with everyone about wanting my car now.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
You do know that all of this is happening with other models too. It is not just Mustangs.

Maybe for them to be honest with the people. Just like them saying there are no delays. Well, I am seeing a lot of people that keep getting pushed back on delivery dates. That in my book is a delay.
I have finally got my patience under control. Iā€™m happy for all of you getting yours soon. As long as mine is here by the first part of April where I can put my top down. I will be happy maybe a
l the QC problems will be over before they get started on mine

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG

When a lot are unfamiliar with the process, isn't Ford's Job to get them familiar with the process? And if we do know all of this is happening with other models too, isn't that an extra reason for Ford to fix the issue since it's happening a lot? They're ruining people's locked interest rates, people's summer plans, and believe it or not, they're messing with people's anxiety and mental health too. We know cars are out of plants, and we know these cars already passed the final inspections.

Ford just want to do the same they did with the 2015 design. They want to ship it by end of August to First week of September. Well, that's great.... but they just need to communicate that through their abused customers...and then life moves on.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
When a lot are unfamiliar with the process, isn't Ford's Job to get them familiar with the process? And if we do know all of this is happening with other models too, isn't that an extra reason for Ford to fix the issue since it's happening a lot? They're ruining people's locked interest rates, people's summer plans, and believe it or not, they're messing with people's anxiety and mental health too. We know cars are out of plants, and we know these cars already passed the final inspections.

Ford just want to do the same they did with the 2015 design. They want to ship it by end of August to First week of September. Well, that's great.... but they just need to communicate that through their abused customers...and then life moves on.

No! Ford does not need to hold your hand and walk you through the process at all. Your dealer is the one that should have told you the process. Ford has given you a tracker, you can chat with Ford and you can even call them. Dealers even have more information than you can get from the tracker.

Do they owe you more than that.....NO!
Alot here are making it worst thinking they are entitled to more.

The did not give a date, just a window that hasn't been reached.

It is no secret that the same thing is happening with the Bronco's, Rangers and Mavericks. Difference here is the Mustang is not officially out until 1 hits the dealership.

Interest rates, summer plans and mental health are not Fords concerns when building cars.
Everyone here took a gamble on when their car was going to get delivered. I always said best case scenario Mid-August. I was prepared to wait longer if need.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Maybe for them to be honest with the people. Just like them saying there are no delays. Well, I am seeing a lot of people that keep getting pushed back on delivery dates. That in my book is a delay.
I have finally got my patience under control. Iā€™m happy for all of you getting yours soon. As long as mine is here by the first part of April where I can put my top down. I will be happy maybe a
l the QC problems will be over before they get started on mine
What are they lying about? What delays are you talking about? We don't have a SET DATE. We are giving ETA's
ETA = estimated time of arrival: the time you "expect" to arrive.
What QC problems are you talking about?

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I think itā€™s fair for FORD to let people know why there are 1,000s of built cars just sitting there not being shipped. I would also add in reference to the DEALER giving the information consumers request is kind of off, because many people here would agree that they learn more from these forums than they do dealers in regards to information.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
in fairness, Ford is giving information to their customers regarding these cars, its just that their customers are dealerships, not you, you arent buying a car from ford, youre telling the dealership if they order that exact spec, youll buy their allocation off them.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I think itā€™s fair for FORD to let people know why there are 1,000s of built cars just sitting there not being shipped. I would also add in reference to the DEALER giving the information consumers request is kind of off, because many people here would agree that they learn more from these forums than they do dealers in regards to information.
I would agree that some dealers are awful. But it is the DEALER that should explain the process.
If they are not, then you would think you would ask them. I know I would never order anything not knowing the process, but that is just me.

in fairness, Ford is giving information to their customers regarding these cars, its just that their customers are dealerships, not you, you arent buying a car from ford, youre telling the dealership if they order that exact spec, youll buy their allocation off them.
Agree 10000000000%

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Then how come NO DEALERS have a clue? Not one dealer has told anyone why the shipping delay.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Then how come NO DEALERS have a clue? Not one dealer has told anyone why the shipping delay.
because you cant delay a day that was never given, ETAs are subjective info that 9 times out of 10 exist only to get someone on the other end to shut the hell up about it.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would agree that some dealers are awful. But it is the DEALER that should explain the process.
If they are not, then you would think you would ask them. I know I would never order anything not knowing the process, but that is just me.

Agree 10000000000%
What process is there to giving information? You make it sound more complicated than it has to be.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
What are they lying about? What delays are you talking about? We don't have a SET DATE. We are giving ETA's
You can go read and see they have had QC issues. Try sea
have you done any reading on anything with the new mustang?
if you do a search, you can find more than this even. Imagi e t

The dealers can help once you have your vin number as far as seeing what we can see by checking, but they donā€™t know anymore than we do as to what is going on at ford, even the ford chat people can only tell you what they see. When I was asking them questions they even said a lot of the stuff they have no clue about!
Agree 10000000000%

Agree 10000000000%
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 1691612687048

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
because you cant delay a day that was never given, ETAs are subjective info that 9 times out of 10 exist only to get someone on the other end to shut the hell up about it.
So again, letting 1000s of cars sit on a lot just because is šŸ‘Œ? No, there isnā€™t an actual ā€œdate of releaseā€ and most people here complaining arenā€™t complaining about a few weeks give or take, some are complaining about ETAs that are 2-3 months off.
Sponsored