• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
Does anyone know why there is a stop build on the Dark Horse?
New article from Ford Authority says

The build-out of the all-new pony car was reportedly finished early last month, but final quality reviews are currently focused on a trio of areas – V8 engine valve issues, body panel fitment, and electrical problems. After identifying these problems, Ford opted to stop production and delay the rollout of the new Mustang by correcting these issues before delving vehicles to customers, much the same way it handled early Super Duty and Escape production.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/05/2024-ford-mustang-production-impacted-by-quality-reviews/
Sponsored

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
This Country is so F'ed -

Manufacturers can't build cars anymore, or deliver them w/o F'ing every and anything up, sad, so sad...

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)

ToyPonyForTony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Grabber Blue GT on order, 21 Jeep Gladiator
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

UPDATE:

Order submitted 5/8, order info submitted on here today. The first customer to order a new 24' Pony at my dealership. Do you guys think I will get a free TV or something?!

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Does your VIN come from the dealer or is that something that gets emailed to you directly like the order confirmation email? Also does ford email you updates of your order? I asked my sales guy to add the nite pony pack... and he's not the fastest at getting back to me. Like I'm afraid I'll get a VIN assigned and it won't be added.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1685147978608

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
new to the G7 site had a GT 500 2020 just sold, ordered a 24 GT noticed you ordered white with space gray interior, have you seen any pics of this color combo? I think I am going to change my exterior to white interior from black to space gray. Changed my order this morning hear it is.
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_0482

Last edited:

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.

UPDATE:

Filled out the order submission form, please add me to the list

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Great choice my X5 is a beautiful metallic white with ivory interior. 2011 Shelby is White w black interior w silver stripes seats and exterior. 2024 stock photos Only.
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_20230522-232736_Chrome

new to the G7 site had a GT 500 2020 just sold, ordered a 24 GT noticed you ordered white with space gray interior, have you seen any pics of this color combo? I think I am going to change my exterior to white interior from black to space gray. Changed my order this morning hear it is.
IMG_0482.jpg
Great Choice my X5 is a beautiful metallic white w ivory interior. Shelby is white w black inter
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_20230509-204935_Chrome~2

longjonsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Posted Mine - GT Premium Convertible, 401A, Carbonized Gray, Nite Pony, Red Brembo's, Active Exhaust, 6sp Manual. Ordered on 3.30.23, just received VIN and build date of 7.31.23 as of 5.25.23

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Posted Mine - GT Premium Convertible, 401A, Carbonized Gray, Nite Pony, Red Brembo's, Active Exhaust, 6sp Manual. Ordered on 3.30.23, just received VIN and build date of 7.31.23 as of 5.25.23
I received the same email with a 7/31 build week, but when I click the link the tracker still says the car is not scheduled. I’m starting to wonder if the emails that went out were incorrect.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
my dealer sent me a screen shot yesterday saying this " Stop build in place on DH, Exhausted commodities for July -Black Paint roof (Nite Pony Package), Optional 20" wheel, convertible

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c

UPDATE:

Mine has said “In Production “ since 5/23/2024

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_3415
Sponsored