• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
My order went in on 3/28 for a Convertible GT; with the PP; options for suspension and exhaust; 6 speed; vapour blue with red interior. I got confirmation of the order from Ford the same day. I am a priority 10----the highest the dealer could put in. I have heard nothing about a build date.
I have not heard that anyone has received an email from Ford. I think everyone has asked/heard from their dealer or contacted Ford directly.
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Was able to confirm that I did get a VIN! Canā€™t wait and canā€™t believe mine got scheduled so fast!

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
After seeing this thread I went to the ford chat and was able to find out my build date as well as my VIN my dealer said they didnā€™t have any info before I did this so try this if you still have no info on your build.
Ordered on (3/27)
Premium GT(grabber blue/space grey)
401A, 10 speed
PP
Nite Pony
Active ex.

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 27B92D5A-305C-43E3-B8C9-9371E179F3FD

omagic89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost - Owned 2024 GT - On Order
After seeing this thread I went to the ford chat and was able to find out my build date as well as my VIN my dealer said they didnā€™t have any info before I did this so try this if you still have no info on your build.
Ordered on (3/27)
Premium GT(grabber blue/space grey)
401A, 10 speed
PP
Nite Pony
Active ex.

27B92D5A-305C-43E3-B8C9-9371E179F3FD.jpeg
It's surprising to me that they gave you the VIN I used the exact same chat feature this morning to get my build date but was told they weren't allowed to give me the VIN and I had to contact the dealership to get that. Fortunately the dealership provided it right away, but they wouldn't have told me anything if I hadn't asked

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
It's surprising to me that they gave you the VIN I used the exact same chat feature this morning to get my build date but was told they weren't allowed to give me the VIN and I had to contact the dealership to get that. Fortunately the dealership provided it right away, but they wouldn't have told me anything if I hadn't asked
It probably differs from chat representative. Depending on who you chat with they may have different protocols on whether they can share the VIN or not Iā€™m not too sure

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
I just used the chat and they provided my VIN and build week of June 12th!!! Maybe try calling or the chat feature again for a different rep.
Ordered Apr 1
GT Premium convertible
401A
Vapor blue - carmine red
Active exhaust
Bronze package
Brembo (red) breaks

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I was the very first one to order a 2024 Mustang from a large dealership that has existed for over 100 years. Here is my reward.

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 1681512022970

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Congrats to everyone who got a build date! I'm still waiting, and like many of y'all I used the chat feature as well. The representative said My order has been received, but no build date. Will these dates continue to roll out daily, or will they come in waves like this one did?

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Congrats to everyone who got a build date! I'm still waiting, and like many of y'all I used the chat feature as well. The representative said My order has been received, but no build date. Will these dates continue to roll out daily, or will they come in waves like this one did?
My understanding is Tuesdays & Thursdayā€™s are when you might get an update. 1 of those days is when vehicles are actually scheduled and the other is when systems update through ford. Canā€™t remember which is which though

omagic89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost - Owned 2024 GT - On Order
It probably differs from chat representative. Depending on who you chat with they may have different protocols on whether they can share the VIN or not Iā€™m not too sure
S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 1681521073849

This is what they said to me

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 1681524132946

Anyone able to get this page to work?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
1681524132946.png

Anyone able to get this page to work?
Mine works. The Ford person I talked to used it while I was on the phone with them and I was able to login and see it right afterwards. I canā€™t access it on my PC but still have the page open on my iPad and it refreshes.

Herb

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Got it to work for me but only shows that my order is confirmed even though it is scheduled

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Mine works. The Ford person I talked to used it while I was on the phone with them and I was able to login and see it right afterwards. I canā€™t access it on my PC but still have the page open on my iPad and it refreshes.

Herb
Mine will only say that session expired message. Oh well I got my vin I'm good for nowšŸ˜‚
Sponsored