• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Mine just moved up from Monday back to Friday. I guess I should call the dealer. :)
Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
Blend date was 3/29 which was Thursday. Normal with the holiday, or should I be worried?
Mines still sitting at "In Production" my friend. My EDD is still 04/21, so I'm thinking we're good also. :cheers:

I didn’t flip to “awaiting shipment” until 6 days after my build date. So hopefully you’ll move to that status by mid-week at the latest.
Thanks for that tid-bit mcstang. I'm feeling much better now. :thumbsup:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine completed production 3/1/18 and has been awaiting shipment for 4 weeks with no movement at all.

COTUS notes movement should take a few days to a week and after production my EDD was 3/18. Now entering April with no movement.

Absolutely maddening. We all understand production delays, but you'd think they would expedite movement of a custom order once the car was built. How does a sold car sit in a lot for a month waiting to get put on a truck. This is so aggravating.
Welcome to the forum my friend, I know the waiting sux. One thing though, have you had a bunch of snow in you area of NY? If so, there-in may lay your problem. If not, I'd be apoplectic myself. Good luck.

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone here experienced their car being delivered before Cotus actually updates to “delivered?”

Mustangblas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Welcome to the forum my friend, I know the waiting sux. One thing though, have you had a bunch of snow in you area of NY? If so, there-in may lay your problem. If not, I'd be apoplectic myself. Good luck.

Hey Wanted not a snow issue because the dealer I ordered through is in VA...and they are a huge dealer, so its not like they aren't getting shipments. No news on it even leaving the parking lot 2 weeks after it was estimated to arrive...wow I'm getting seriously annoyed. Also had a loan pre-approved after it was built thank goodness I could extend the authority without re-running it or that would have been blown too.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey Wanted not a snow issue because the dealer I ordered through is in VA...and they are a huge dealer, so its not like they aren't getting shipments. No news on it even leaving the parking lot 2 weeks after it was estimated to arrive...wow I'm getting seriously annoyed. Also had a loan pre-approved after it was built thank goodness I could extend the authority without re-running it or that would have been blown too.
Which dealer did you order through?

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
My EDD got pushed back another day to 4/10... twenty days from Michigan to Nebraska? WTF?

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
My EDD got pushed back another day to 4/10... twenty days from Michigan to Nebraska? WTF?
Mine just pushed back a day too. Though mine is in the destination rail yard & just waiting on a truck at this point according to the dealer, so I doubt it'll take til Saturday.

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
Mine just pushed back a day too. Though mine is in the destination rail yard & just waiting on a truck at this point according to the dealer, so I doubt it'll take til Saturday.
Same here-my sales guy says the car is in Omaha and just needs to be brought ~20 miles down to the dealership. So close...

Oh, and it’s supposed to snow Friday. So maybe the EDD for next week isn’t so bad!

djldoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I talked to ford performance today, my EDD on COTUS is 5/22 but the person i spoke to said between 5/16 and 5/22...hopefully it'll be closer to 5/16

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Just got back from vacation. It was pretty nice having the cotus checker e-mails to keep tabs on my Mustang. Hopefully mine is here soon. The EDD keeps changing. It's gone from 4/18 down to 4/12, back up to 4/18 and now it's 4/15.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
8 days till delivery, EDD of 4/6-4/12, blend date was 3/29. Still “In Production”. Any chance Cotus is just behind?

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 days till delivery, EDD of 4/6-4/12, blend date was 3/29. Still “In Production”. Any chance Cotus is just behind?
rockflyer, our cars are still together. Mines sitting in the big lot waiting to ship to North Carolina. The Ford folks said it should be home between 04/15 to 04/21. I won't be long now my friend. :thumbsup:

BTW, check COTUS one more time, you may get a happy message. Mine is showing "awaiting shipment", and yours should be also.

Jim

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
rockflyer, our cars are still together. Mines sitting in the big lot waiting to ship to North Carolina. The Ford folks said it should be home between 04/15 to 04/21. I won't be long now my friend. :thumbsup:

BTW, check COTUS one more time, you may get a happy message. Mine is showing "awaiting shipment", and yours should be also.

Jim
Yup, it changed to awaiting shipment at 4am today. I’ve seen the “awaiting shipment” stage take half a day for some people so hopefully that’s the case for us.
Sponsored