• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I'm doing both on mine. I was quoted somewhere around $2k.
2k for both?! Damn, lucky you. I've found clear wrap for just under 2k and ceramic at 2k.
Sponsored

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Looking forward to seeing pics of that RC PP2. That was my second color choice and was going to jump on a RC PP1 w/ mag and exhaust that my dealer has if my order didn't go through.
Far as I can tell, I'm the only one I've seen here who ordered a RC PP2! Pretty excited about the color. My deal had a convertible on their lot in RC and man does it shine!

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Just got an update today and mine is in transit so I’m stoked.

Order: 2/17
Production: 3/28 complete
Awaiting Shipment: 3/29 complete
In Transit: 3/31

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
And RC looks to be discontinued for 2019 so you might have one of the only PP2's in that color.

Is your car in transit yet? Your delivery time should be similar to my car's since we're both on the West Coast. I forgot to check with Ford Performance on Friday to see my cars latest location. I'll be checking first thing Monday morning and bring my checkbook with me to work just in case it lands on the first day of the delivery window.
Yeah definitely going to be a rare color/model combo!

My car is in transit, my EDD moved to 4/21 though.

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
Woo Hoo!!! A COTUS update. Now is 4/9/18 from 4/11/18. :clap2: Gonna be a long week of waiting. :eyebulge:

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
soon

Woo Hoo!!! A COTUS update. Now is 4/9/18 from 4/11/18. :clap2: Gonna be a long week of waiting. :eyebulge:
I think you got my days as mine went from 4/9 to 4/11 this week.

I have been unable to track it as the ETTX number I was given has 7 numbers and not 6. :shrug: So not sure when it will really get here!

but the wait is almost over and the weather is starting to warm up. :cheers:

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Blend date was 3/29 which was Thursday. Normal with the holiday, or should I be worried?

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
4/3 is almost here. It feels like it’s been about 5 years, when really it’s only been 60 days.

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
Blend date was 3/29 which was Thursday. Normal with the holiday, or should I be worried?
I didn’t flip to “awaiting shipment” until 6 days after my build date. So hopefully you’ll move to that status by mid-week at the latest.

Mustangblas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Mine completed production 3/1/18 and has been awaiting shipment for 4 weeks with no movement at all.

COTUS notes movement should take a few days to a week and after production my EDD was 3/18. Now entering April with no movement.

Absolutely maddening. We all understand production delays, but you'd think they would expedite movement of a custom order once the car was built. How does a sold car sit in a lot for a month waiting to get put on a truck. This is so aggravating.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone’s ford performance chat link not loading/working?

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
mines working good

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Mine hasn’t been loading for a solid 2 weeks and I have to call

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
sometime I have to reload the web page and click the chat link a couple times but it will work

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My mustang is getting very close. Build date was Tuesday March 27, awaiting shipment was 5am Thursday March 29 and in transit 7am March 29. I tracked 3 other stock mustang orders for my dealer and all 3 went in transit and delivered on the same day. Hoping my car is delivered to the dealer today.. Perhaps some advantage to being about 200 miles south of flat rock.

Royal Crimson Mustang GT Premium PP Magneride Active Exhaust Safe and Smart
Stopped at the dealer today. Their system says my car is awaiting shipment. Cotus has said in transit for several days, I guess the dealer system is correct. Edd is still April 7 and it's masters week so a good week any way you look at it.
Sponsored