• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang Buying Basics + COTUS Guide

drjeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium convertible, Kona Blue, 3.55 gears, active valve exhaust, 401A, safe and smart, B&O, polished aluminum wheels
Good job brother

How did you manage the priority code 9? As far as I know, when one places a custom order, it is placed a priority order of 10. I would like to know how I can get a 9 priority myself lol.
No idea- I guess the dealer hooked me up! Apparently it can only be done by a regional manager so maybe the dealer is buddies with them. I went through a tiny dealer in the middle of nowhere.
Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Good job brother

How did you manage the priority code 9? As far as I know, when one places a custom order, it is placed a priority order of 10. I would like to know how I can get a 9 priority myself lol.
Priority codes can be set within a certain range by a dealer when an order is placed. Lower ranges can be set by Ford regional managers at a dealer's request.

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt 2020
Priority codes can be set within a certain range by a dealer when an order is placed. Lower ranges can be set by Ford regional managers at a dealer's request.
is there a way to change the priority code after the fact? I spoke with my sales manager today and he said he would look into it. I just wish to know if there is a way that he could speak to the regional manager and try to give my vehicle a lower code. Mine already has the code 10 but I still have not received any updates on build yet. I ordered on 19 june 2020. My sales manager has confirmed that there has been no activity on the vehicle as of today.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
is there a way to change the priority code after the fact?
I don't know. I've seen a a replacement order (where something happened to the original order) get assigned a high enough priority to beat the original order date, but I don't recall ever seeing a priority get changed after the fact. Doesn't mean it can't, just that I haven't seen it on the forum.
Sponsored