• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
i think it only works for open orders.

Delivered and completed orders might be removed from the database. I was trying with some vins from a dealer website and couldnt get any results.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
i think it only works for open orders.

Delivered and completed orders might be removed from the database. I was trying with some vins from a dealer website and couldnt get any results.
The new ford tracking website is for consumer orders only. Does not track Dealer stock orders.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
I'm from Europe (Spain) and the new tracking system isn't working for me neither. While I was able to check the status of my order using COTUS now I can't find my VIN anymore in the database.
I will try the chat you posted because the sticker says that the car entered in production on 17th of october and on COTUS (the last time I was able to check on 10/04) the delivery was scheduled on 11/05/18. I think that is very unlikely...

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Any update? Would love to be able to track my build.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
I tried to track mine on this https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ website but it couldn’t find my VIN number. Maybe not for Aus VIN. Then I tried this live chat on this Ford US website https://fmcchat.ford.dxcdynamics.co...974158852&SID=1&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 and the guy found the info and advised that my stock will be ready for shipping between 29 Oct-3Nov and the rest depends on shipping time to Aus.
Live chat open during business hours M-F.
It worked. They confirmed 05/11 as ETA...fingers crossed... :)

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
Great news. Wait over soon, only next week! Post some pics once received.
Well to tell you the truth I still think that something is wrong because how could it be that the car got in production on 10/17 and it will be delivered in Europe (Spain) on 11/05? The trip US-EU without counting the trasportation from Flatrock to Baltimore harbor is 10-15 days...

Imho in case of EU orders EDD is when the car will reach Baltimore for oceanic ship travel...

I hope being wrong...

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Well to tell you the truth I still think that something is wrong because how could it be that the car got in production on 10/17 and it will be delivered in Europe (Spain) on 11/05? The trip US-EU without counting the trasportation from Flatrock to Baltimore harbor is 10-15 days...

Imho in case of EU orders EDD is when the car will reach Baltimore for oceanic ship travel...

I hope being wrong...
I believe the ETA is to the shipping co. if it is going overseas. As when i had a talk with them the guy said your car will be at the dealers between 29Oct-03Nov but when I told him that I'm from Aus then he said that i need to add the shipping time as the date they give us for local delivery out of the factory. Don't be discouraged its not too far away now.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
I believe the ETA is to the shipping co. if it is going overseas. As when i had a talk with them the guy said your car will be at the dealers between 29Oct-03Nov but when I told him that I'm from Aus then he said that i need to add the shipping time as the date they give us for local delivery out of the factory. Don't be discouraged its not too far away now.
Thank for your answer and so it's excactly as I supposed. It will arrive in 2019 even if I signed the contract with the dealer in which an arrival date for 11/31/2018 was guaranteed with a max delay of 15 days.

I suppose I will have a little funny talk with him by the end of November...

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PPL2 Velocity Blue
I was waiting on my car to change fro “in production” to awaiting shipment” for over a month. I knew the Ford tracking system was not accurate. My dealer knew nothing, ford was useless for info. I wnded up telling the dealer to screw off, hot back my deposit and bought a car already on the ground for well under sticker. Just for fun, im still following the car i ordered- way past est del date, but status not changed. What a joke. Trust lightly is my experiemces..YMMV

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
I was waiting on my car to change fro “in production” to awaiting shipment” for over a month. I knew the Ford tracking system was not accurate. My dealer knew nothing, ford was useless for info. I wnded up telling the dealer to screw off, hot back my deposit and bought a car already on the ground for well under sticker. Just for fun, im still following the car i ordered- way past est del date, but status not changed. What a joke. Trust lightly is my experiemces..YMMV
Unfortunately probably I will do the same if the car won't arrive by the first half of December because my car dealer is the same as yours: useless and won't tell me anything.

I ordered the car back at the end of April and he gave me the VIN by the end of August and only because I asked him repeatedly. Just saying...

For us outside of US the tracking is even more complicated because basically the system works only until Baltimore. From then it's a leap of faith..

Dany1580

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just a note here, I’ve setup a auto checker on my server to check status at every hour, and if the order state moved forward (i.e new edd, or new order status) it sends an email to notify me. If you guys want, I can setup the same thing for you too if you provide me with either your VIN or order number and dealer code, plus a email address. The email will be sent from [email protected].
Hello why not receive a message of cotus checker my order of mustang .my car is build and not delivery in my dealer and i dont have a day for my delivery thank you

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Hello why not receive a message of cotus checker my order of mustang .my car is build and not delivery in my dealer and i dont have a day for my delivery thank you
I think I get what you are trying to say... If you put your VIN# in on this website it should tell you what you are looking for.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Sponsored