• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I just found out through Ford Performance chat my car is currently passing through Illinois on the train. My EDD is now 4/13. I highly doubt it arrives on that date if it's only in IL. Seems like it would take longer on the train to arrive in California.
Sponsored

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
What is this Ford chat I’ve seen some of you contacting to get a locate on cars in transit? Mine was pushed back 4 days so I’m curious where it might be. I can get to Detroit in 2 days from here. Lol

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
Cotus is back up. Went from awaiting shipment this morning to in transit tonight. Previous ETA was changed from 4/12 to 4/18. Don’t know how I feel
That's strange my friend. Got it on the move, but moved the EDD out. That must be that new fangled common core math. :D

BTW, they apparently took yours, and left mine sitting. Mine is still awaiting shipment. Dang it......

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
My status is now DELIVERED! I think I’m suddenly not feeling well and need to take the afternoon off from work! My 48th birthday was yesterday, but this is an acceptable late present!
I hate you.......congrats!
You know, I really seriously dislike him also. :lol: Congratulations mcstang. :cheers:

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Bring on the hate, my car was delivered late Monday April 2. I originally ordered Jan 23. i picked it up on Tuesday and drove it home in a driving thunderstorm. I drove it to Frankfort KY on Wednesday about 250 miles of Kentucky 2 lanes. I love everything about the car except for the enormous key fab.

Many thanks to Dukegaga for the Cotus program he set up.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Bring on the hate, my car was delivered late Monday April 2. I originally ordered Jan 23. i picked it up on Tuesday and drove it home in a driving thunderstorm. I drove it to Frankfort KY on Wednesday about 250 miles of Kentucky 2 lanes. I love everything about the car except for the enormous key fab.

Many thanks to Dukegaga for the Cotus program he set up.
Congrats! I'm only mildly peeved. Now if yours was a PP2, it'd be a different story :D

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
My car went from Flat Rock to Milpitas in 10 days on the train. That thing was moving. Do you know what's going to be your rail station of drop off?
That's pretty quick. Hopefully mine will be that fast as well. It's going to be Milpitas.

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
I wonder what rail yard vegas uses? my luck it will come to CA then on a truck back to vegas LOL

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I've probably asked you this already, but what's your dealer? I ordered through Capitol Ford in San Jose. My car has been in purgatory since Friday. Just waiting on that transit truck.
I ordered from Future Ford in Clovis.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Damn you ford! Moved my EDD again....I've gone from 4/8 -> 4/15 -> 4/17 - 4/21 and now 4/25

I just want my car! :headbonk: