• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
They should be good for up to a year from date of issue is my understanding
Sponsored

JBstang

JBStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black mustang GT
I have been tol no to X plan in last two weeks

SVTFreak, as I said this was how it went in 2007 and its possible things have changed. when I worked at the dealer we were told all dealers participate in x-plan and it would be counter-productive as you sent a sale to someone else. Remember this was at the time things were getting desperate but as the climate has changed its possible that attitudes have changed, but I still think passing up an x-plan sales is a horrible idea, they still make money in the end anyway. The program covers most cars except for any special offs or high premium models, like the GT500. Also if the car you want isn't in stock I never seen an issue where we wouldn't look around and try to swap for it with another dealer, I had to get my car going through a swap. Like I said this is how business was done around the NY tri-state area. Overall if you ask me, the ADXZ plans are the best perks you can get, I hate none of my employers since then are x-plan partners.

I found two mustangs I would have bought the minute they came in and was told no they wouldn't honor them. I was told they are in such high demand they can sell them at retail and every time they take an X plan they will lose money versus selling at retail. I told them no problem, that I feel I can find many other dealers that will honor the plan and hung up......buttholes! Lol

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
I found two mustangs I would have bought the minute they came in and was told no they wouldn't honor them. I was told they are in such high demand they can sell them at retail and every time they take an X plan they will lose money versus selling at retail. I told them no problem, that I feel I can find many other dealers that will honor the plan and hung up......buttholes! Lol
The only guys around here that said no were the ones that are asking for an added markup over MSRP.

These are the dealers you usually don't want to deal with anyway. One here had a Raptor on the showroom for $20k over MSRP. It sat there for a very long time. :)

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Same thing happened when my wife was looking for an Explorer Sport. One dealership didn't want to honor X plan (and that is totally up to them), but then turn around and tell us they just sold one that day for $5k over MSRP like it's some magical unicorn.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sorry, no, I just meant even if you were getting a pin as an MCA member, it's worth it to have the EAA membership to get the extra rebate.

Presumably you can just generate a new pin with the EAA membership (and perhaps you have to?).
[/QUOTE]I don't see where the one I have says that it can't be combined, but I suppose it's possible that it's just assumed that you can only use one offer?

Qwkynuf[/QUOTE]

I contacted Ford about whether or not the brochure private cash can be combined with the eCoupon from eaa when using their x-plan pin and was told that they are not compatible and may not be combined. Here is the conversation:

Hi Candi,
Can you tell me if I can use this in conjunction with the $750 Private Cash offer that came with a 2014 Focus ST brochure I received directly from Ford? In the fine print of that brochure it reads "May not combine with other private, conquest or commercial offers. A/Z/D plan ineligible." Would this eCoupon be considered a private, conquest or commercial offer?
Thanks,
Don Lafond

Hi Don,

After investigating the provided programs, we have found that the two are not compatible with each other. If one has already been applied to the sale of your vehicle, then the other cannot be used.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Thank you,

C and I Help
Ford Program HQ
[email protected]

So, the advantage of the www.EAA.org $750 is it is in addition to X-Plan and has a expiration date in Jan 2015. Cost is $40, less than MCA's 50. If you have not joined MCA to get your X-Plan Pin, you may as well join EAA and not bother with the hit or miss brochure private cash and short expiration dates.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
I wonder if she can tell me how to get the $750 private cash offer, or maybe ensure that I get one...

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wonder if she can tell me how to get the $750 private cash offer, or maybe ensure that I get one...
Cheek out the thread "Incentives and Rebates". I got mine in a Focus ST brochure.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Cheek out the thread "Incentives and Rebates". I got mine in a Focus ST brochure.
Doesn't it expire somewhat quickly? I'm just curious when I should order my brochure since I haven't even ordered my convertible yet and have no idea when I would take delivery :shrug:

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Doesn't it expire somewhat quickly? I'm just curious when I should order my brochure since I haven't even ordered my convertible yet and have no idea when I would take delivery :shrug:
The expiration dates roll, so if you're not taking delivery soon it will likely expire before you get yours and would need a newer one. This is assuming they continue the program and don't start to exclude the model.

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
Just know that you have to have been a MCA member for at least 60 days before you can use the x-plan pricing. You can't sign up right before you buy and get the x-plan prices.
This is untrue, friend of mine signed up and bought a Focus ST same day with the x plan.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
This is untrue, friend of mine signed up and bought a Focus ST same day with the x plan.
You are correct. You have to commit to being a member for 60 days or more. When you sign up, you're signing up for a year, so you immediately qualify.

SuperSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Where is the XPlan pricing breakout?

I thought there was a spreadsheet that had it. But, I can't find it.

Thanks.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most of the prices for XPlan are blank. At least when I pull it up.
Am I missing something?
See the column that says "PUT 'X' HERE" ? Put an "X" next to the options you want. That will fill in the pricing. Please clear them when you are done and read the entire sheet.
Sponsored