• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
The number I see on my information is not $676; it's lower.
I've noticed it depends on the model and if it is premium or not. The higher the base cost the higher the ADV price is. Like they actually have to pay MORE to advertise a higher price/option vehicle.
Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I've noticed it depends on the model and if it is premium or not. The higher the base cost the higher the ADV price is. Like they actually have to pay MORE to advertise a higher price/option vehicle.
Yeah really...seems dumb to me, just include it in the Invoice base price of the car then....I did notice that A-plan buyers get the ADV fee taken off, so that must be why it is a separate line item.

I should be an A-plan buyer (grandpa worked for Ford), but when my parents tried to buy their Mustang with A-plan apparently Ford couldn't find my grandpa in their system...he died while employed there but it was in 1978....oh well!

dkmcclelland

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic Si
Yeah really...seems dumb to me, just include it in the Invoice base price of the car then....I did notice that A-plan buyers get the ADV fee taken off, so that must be why it is a separate line item.

I should be an A-plan buyer (grandpa worked for Ford), but when my parents tried to buy their Mustang with A-plan apparently Ford couldn't find my grandpa in their system...he died while employed there but it was in 1978....oh well!

Once the A-plan eligible person passes away, so does the eligibility for all successors to use the A-plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Once the A-plan eligible person passes away, so does the eligibility for all successors to use the A-plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surviving spouses are supposed to be eligible, so long as the person passed away while still an employee (not retired?)...at least that's what I read.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
I bet it varies based on the cost of the car (MSRP or Invoice).....
I recall from my last time ordering that I was told that fee varied by region - certain dealers in certain parts of the country would pay less or more than what was on my pricing.

I am fairly certain that Five Oh Brian could give us the most accurate information.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I recall from my last time ordering that I was told that fee varied by region - certain dealers in certain parts of the country would pay less or more than what was on my pricing.

I am fairly certain that Five Oh Brian could give us the most accurate information.
I don't think that's it tough...when I log into Fordpartner website it gives me X-plan prices for each model/trim, and it only updates the incentives when you put in your zip....so this makes me think the X-plan prices stay the same throughout the country...

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think that's it tough...when I log into Fordpartner website it gives me X-plan prices for each model/trim, and it only updates the incentives when you put in your zip....so this makes me think the X-plan prices stay the same throughout the country...
Yet another one of these little "mysteries" to chew on before these cars get here :)

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Just an FYI...the Ford Partner people confirmed it for me via their inquiry system. They don't say how the fee is calculated, but I would guess it varies by the list price of the car (I would think a percentage or something?) Maybe we can gather enough data from people on here who've placed their orders to find the trend...

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company regarding The Advertising Assessment fee. We appreciate the time you have taken to write us.

The Advertising Assessment Fee will be the same across all dealerships. The AXZ Program Headquarters recommends speaking with your local dealership regarding any questions you may have about pricing.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just an FYI...the Ford Partner people confirmed it for me via their inquiry system. They don't say how the fee is calculated, but I would guess it varies by the list price of the car (I would think a percentage or something?) Maybe we can gather enough data from people on here who've placed their orders to find the trend...
Thanks for checking...it seems logical that it varies depending on the price of the car.

Now about that weight of the new Mustang... :)

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Thanks for checking...it seems logical that it varies depending on the price of the car.

Now about that weight of the new Mustang... :)
I'm more concerned about the "wait" than the "weight" :headbonk:

So I looked over a bunch of people's order sheets. It appears if you take total invoice of the car plus options (not including Dest, fuel or adv assessment), and multiply it by about 1.63% (.0163), that'll give you your ADV Assessment charge for the car. I did this with four different examples from the "orders" thread:

$39,802.00 --> $637.00 --> 1.60%
$33,490.00 --> $548.00 --> 1.64%
$36,498.40 --> $595.00 --> 1.63%
$38,279.00 --> $625.00 --> 1.63%

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Hehe, it looks like you used mine as part of your calc. Mine appears to be the 4th one in your list.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

So I looked over a bunch of people's order sheets. It appears if you take total invoice of the car plus options (not including Dest, fuel or adv assessment), and multiply it by about 1.63% (.0163), that'll give you your ADV Assessment charge for the car. I did this with four different examples from the "orders" thread:

$39,802.00 --> $637.00 --> 1.60%
$33,490.00 --> $548.00 --> 1.64%
$36,498.40 --> $595.00 --> 1.63%
$38,279.00 --> $625.00 --> 1.63%
My order price is $41,302.00 (MSRP is $45,885) (based on your info above) and my advertising assessment is $676.00. It appears to be just a hair below 1.64%

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Indeed :)

Thanks for your efforts!

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Relax y'all, under the new taxes, buying a new car, you can claim it and get some money back doing so... How much? I don't know

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

dew.man

Threads
Reaction score
Lol up to $200

Ooooooohhhhhj

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
Sponsored