• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wrecked S650's -- post yours ๐Ÿ˜”

Bimini_blown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1992 Mustang LX
Decided to start this thread for anyone who's had an unfortunate incident with their S650. 3 days after taking delivery of my GT that I waited 3 months for, a deer ran out in front of me smh. It's been 2 months since the accident, and i'm finally getting it back in a couple days. Repair costs (for insurance) was $15,000. Only have 400 miles on the car lol.

S650 Mustang Wrecked S650's -- post yours ๐Ÿ˜” IMG_7041
Sponsored

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Just curious, did any deer parts make their way into the hole in the wheel well? ๐Ÿ˜

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Sorry to see it wrecked, hopefully it will be repaired fully.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Decided to start this thread for anyone who's had an unfortunate incident with their S650. 3 days after taking delivery of my GT that I waited 3 months for, a deer ran out in front of me smh. It's been 2 months since the accident, and i'm finally getting it back in a couple days. Repair costs (for insurance) was $15,000. Only have 400 miles on the car lol.

IMG_7041.jpeg
I'd be livid if this was me. I'd rewatch that scene in Bambi with the mom a few times to vent all the hatred I had towards deer after this.

OP
OP
Bimini_blown

Bimini_blown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1992 Mustang LX
I'd be livid if this was me. I'd rewatch that scene in Bambi with the mom a few times to vent all the hatred I had towards deer after this.
I almost went deer hunting this season for the first time because of this lol. I've never hated a specific animal species so much until now ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I almost went deer hunting this season for the first time because of this lol. I've never hated a specific animal species so much until now ๐Ÿ˜‚.
A few years back when my wife and i met, she had no interest in going deer hunting with me but wasn't against it.

One night i get a frantic phone call from her, she hit a big doe in her '18 Rav4, the deer ran off but the car took $4600 in damage to the front end. Needless to say a few weeks later she was with me at the range zero'ing in her 300 AAC which she then took 2 doe with her first season hunting ever as "revenge" for hurting her baby lmao

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I hit a doe with my vehicle a few years back. Pissed me off, so I bought a truck. Drove a truck for years and never hit a deer. I'll be damned though if I hit a deer now that I'm out of a truck :crackup:

thelostone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
now would this be considered heavy damage with carfax ?? i mean it costed a quarter what the car costed new to fix it ??

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Our deer are a little smarter. They stay in the high country were there is plenty of food and water, it doesn't get nearly so hot and it's miles away from my car. Maybe they know that my dad and brother hunted their relatives so it might not be a good idea to chance a meeting with me.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
now would this be considered heavy damage with carfax ?? i mean it costed a quarter what the car costed new to fix it ??
When I hit a doe years back, after I got the vehicle back, I ended up trading it in a few months later for a truck. When the car popped up on the dealer's website, the dealer provided the Carfax report. Guess what... there was no indication that the vehicle had been in an accident even though I reported it to my insurance and it was > $5,000 for repair.

Fast forward a year or two later, someone drove me off the road (but because we didn't make contact, it was my fault even though the person pulled over because they knew they were responsible for me driving off the road and gave me their insurance) and ended up damaging the front rim (i.e. needed to be replaced) and needing two new driver side tires. No other damage to the suspension, drivetrain, or body and this showed up on the Carfax report as "minor damage". A few years later, I had hit a dumpster and that caused about > $5,000 in damage (had to replace the rear passenger bed panel). Once again, went through insurance, but it DID NOT show up on the Carfax.

What I am saying is I have a hard time trusting Carfax after two of my past vehicles have been involved in accidents and some were reported, and others were not. Not sure how Carfax determines the severity of the damage done to a vehicle. Also, another reason as to why I'm weary of buying used vehicles.
Sponsored