• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Will 2024 Mustang color be Grabber Blue or Grabber Blue Metallic?

Garyhall17gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
So the 24 mustangs are going to be grabber blue or grabber blue metallic? Anyone know for sure which one? I’ve read places it will be one and other places it will be the other. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

Garyhall17gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
So the 24 mustangs are going to be grabber blue or grabber blue metallic? Anyone know for sure which one? I’ve read places it will be one and other places it will be the other. Thanks

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Grabber Blue was a solid color from 1970 through to the first gen S550. For the '22 & '23MY it was metallic......and it will be metallic on the S650.

The metallic is actually pretty subtle, and you need direct sunlight to see the flake.
Why they didn't call it Nitro Blue is beyond me though.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you mean Nitrous Blue, as on the Focus RS? Again, very similar, but not the same :)
Yeah that's what I mean. If you see a difference it should be very minimal thing Nitrous Blue is a bit darker than Grabber Blue and the flake is a wired colour as well.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Yeah that's what I mean. If you see a difference it should be very minimal thing Nitrous Blue is a bit darker than Grabber Blue and the flake is a wired colour as well.
Plus its a Quad Coat - best paint on any Ford I've ever had.

S650 Mustang Will 2024 Mustang color be Grabber Blue or Grabber Blue Metallic? unnamed 5

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
grabber blue or grabber blue metallic?
As others have confirmed, GBM.

If you're concerned about the color and the flake, don't be. Like a lot of hues by Ford the last few years, it's a great color, with no disrespect to the original.

In subdued lighting, you cannot see the flake at all. It can be very rich and elegant. In the Sun, it looks different, in a good way. Very bright, luminescent.

The biggest problem in selecting a color within MY24 isn't selecting the wrong color, but that you have to select only one.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The biggest problem in selecting a color within MY24 isn't selecting the wrong color, but that you have to select only one.
Literally all the Blues look stunning this time.

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Is the metallic not well liked from the Mustang folk?

I love the original Grabber Blue and ordered my 2013 that way but it fell through. I have always wanted the Grabber on a car and when Rapid Blue became available on the ZL1 1LE, I went for it. Looked amazing but I always said it would look better in metallic, like Toyota does with their similar color. I was unaware of the metallic in Grabber Blue until i was choosing my color for his Mustang. I have seen the Mach E on the streets and I often thought they popped the color very well, unaware again, of the metallic. So, I am real excited to see this metallic blue on the new Mustang.
Sponsored