• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My Grabber Blue GT arrived!

ProdiGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler, Ford F150
Hey Stang fam,

My 2024 Mustang GT arrived at the dealership yesterday, it literally just rolled off the truck. They called me right away to come check her out. I couldn’t take her home tho… I’m waiting to close on my house on the 10th of October first. The sales manager informed me he would hold it for me til then which was a pleasant surprise. I got to take her for a test drive and was amazed how well it drove.

Here’s my impressions:
- the grabber blue with NPP is a great combo, looks awesome.
- active exhaust is a must! It sounded so good and having the option to do quiet mode is nice.
- the 6 speed manual is very crisp and smooth, if you went manual you won’t be disappointed.
- throttle response was excellent, the down low torque was very good and the high end was even better. I don’t know what they did to improve throttle response but I love. Maybe due to dual throttle bodies?
- the screens are really nice and crystal clear, it’s not distracting at all and I actually love the way they look in person. I have a base so it’s the two screens.
- seats are super comfortable and I love the space grey interior, it looks great contrasting the black interior.

Overall I’m extremely satisfied with my mustang and can’t wait to pick it up. My build is the base GT in Grabber Blue with 301a, NPP and active exhaust, that’s all. I’ve added pictures of this beauty, it’s a little dirty because it just got off the truck.

Also if you got vapor blue, you will be very happy you did, I saw a GT premium with that color and it looks amazing!

I put a few pics of my mustang, had to screen shot some of them as they were too big to load.

S650 Mustang My Grabber Blue GT arrived! IMG_0035

S650 Mustang My Grabber Blue GT arrived! IMG_0047

S650 Mustang My Grabber Blue GT arrived! IMG_0048

S650 Mustang My Grabber Blue GT arrived! IMG_0049

S650 Mustang My Grabber Blue GT arrived! IMG_0037
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hey Stang fam,

My 2024 Mustang GT arrived at the dealership yesterday, it literally just rolled off the truck. They called me right away to come check her out. I couldn’t take her home tho… I’m waiting to close on my house on the 10th of October first. The sales manager informed me he would hold it for me til then which was a pleasant surprise. I got to take her for a test drive and was amazed how well it drove.

Here’s my impressions:
- active exhaust is a must! It sounded so good and having the option to do quiet mode is nice.
- the 6 speed manual is very crisp and smooth, if you went manual you won’t be disappointed.
- throttle response was excellent, the down low torque was very good and the high end was even better. I don’t know what they did to improve throttle response but I love. Maybe due to dual throttle bodies?
- the screens are really nice and crystal clear, it’s not distracting at all and I actually love the way they look in person. I have a base so it’s the two screens.
- seats are super comfortable and I love the space grey interior, it looks great contrasting the black interior.

Overall I’m extremely satisfied with my mustang and can’t wait to pick it up. My build is the base GT in Grabber Blue with 301a, NPP and active exhaust, that’s all. I’ve added pictures of this beauty, it’s a little dirty because it just got off the truck.

Also if you got vapor blue, you will be very happy you did, I saw a GT premium with that color and it looks amazing!

I put a few pics of my mustang, had to screen shot some of them as they were too big to load.

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg
Congrats on your new Mustang! What a beauty.

Mr Lahey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Roadmaster
Grabber Blue, Space Gray, Manual, and active exhaust.

Congrats!

S650 Mustang My Grabber Blue GT arrived! Screenshot_20231003_160254_Chrome

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
Hahaha thanks. Always has to be a manual.
anyone not getting the 6 speed just isn't doing it right lol just my opinion I know the 10 Speed wins all the races but the 6 speed just puts more smiles on faces and to me that's what these cars are for

OP
OP
ProdiGee

ProdiGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler, Ford F150
anyone not getting the 6 speed just isn't doing it right lol just my opinion I know the 10 Speed wins all the races but the 6 speed just puts more smiles on faces and to me that's what these cars are for
I didn’t get to test out a 10a but I heard it’s pretty great but I just love the connection the 6 speed manual brings.

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
I didn’t get to test out a 10a but I heard it’s pretty great but I just love the connection the 6 speed manual brings.
I've driven an S550 10 speed and they're absolutely no joke on the drag strip and to me at least they're noticeably quicker but driving a 6 speed makes every drive fun not just racing applications. I'm not knocking anyone who buys an auto. it's totally a matter of opinon which is more fun but considering manuals in general are not long for this world I'm going to keep driving them until I can't

OP
OP
ProdiGee

ProdiGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler, Ford F150
I've driven an S550 10 speed and they're absolutely no joke on the drag strip and to me at least they're noticeably quicker but driving a 6 speed makes every drive fun not just racing applications. I'm not knocking anyone who buys an auto. it's totally a matter of opinon which is more fun but considering manuals in general are not long for this world I'm going to keep driving them until I can't
Yea the 10a is super quick and many reviews I’ve seen for the 2024 MY says it’s really smooth.

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
Yea the 10a is super quick and many reviews I’ve seen for the 2024 MY says it’s really smooth.
Seems so, but by the same token it's looking like the manual has more power (from the Dyno's I've seen). Time will tell though. Not shaming just saying.

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
I am really curious to learn if the no lift shift gives the manual an edge. I haven't really seen much documented on that. And nobody mentions doing that in their testing either. In a few reviews yes, but not under test.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Hey Stang fam,

Here’s my impressions:

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg
We got the 6 speed. I love that it tells you what gear you are in, and something else I noticed, Sometimes when you’re in a hurry, and you have a six speed and you haven’t driven one for a while, we do have a Jeep at six speed but it sits out in the other building so it doesn’t get driven much, but I went to leave the garage one day and forgot to put my foot on the clutch, you want to start it, and it wouldn’t do nothing. The other one jumps.
Sponsored