• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My New '24 has arrived

Loucas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP Grabber Yellow
Nice car. I was building one on the configurator very similar to yours. Did you get the PP?

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT

Congrats!🎈🎊🎉
Welcome to the leagues! Go ahead and introduce yourself in the California section! Hope to see you on the roads sometime!

shaaans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry LE
Noticed you're in Cali too, quick question. Am actually getting a pretty similar spec! But, did you have to ask them not to put on a front license plate? Or did it just come like that already?

OP
OP
GongZilla

GongZilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium 400a package
Noticed you're in Cali too, quick question. Am actually getting a pretty similar spec! But, did you have to ask them not to put on a front license plate? Or did it just come like that already?
I told them do not put on a dealership sticker and do not put on the front license plate. I wish I had told them was to not wash the car when it arrived- I took my stang to the ceramic garage and they said whoever washed my car f$%ked it up and I had to go through a 3 stage process that cost me an additional 500 on top of the 1800 ceramic coating, plus since it was black you could see swirl marks from the rags they used to wash and dry.

OP
OP
GongZilla

GongZilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I told them do not put on a dealership sticker and do not put on the front license plate. I wish I had told them was to not wash the car when it arrived- I took my stang to the ceramic garage and they said whoever washed my car f$%ked it up and I had to go through a 3 stage process that cost me an additional 500 on top of the 1800 ceramic coating, plus since it was black you could see swirl marks from the rags they used to wash and dry.
Thanks for the additional information/suggestion to tell the dealer to NOT wash the car!

shaaans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry LE

Thanks for the information, appreciate it! Will relay pretty much the same thing to my dealership haha. And man, that is a huge bummer, I'm also gonna add to not wash it upon delivery or whenever they do it. I'm not gonna be able to get a ceramic coat for a bit after purchasing unfortunately, am going to eventually though. Again, appreciate ya getting back to me and letting me know. Enjoy your new ride, it looks great!

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
Nice car and specs! Congrats!

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Looks great. Stripe looks good too. Let me know if you get pulled over for no front plate. I'm in the same boat here in MD.

OP
OP
GongZilla

GongZilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)