• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealership’s website shows my car arrived but…

Buckeye630

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 442 W30, AT4
I was checking my dealership’s website to see what s650’s have arrived. To my surprise, their website showed my vehicle (confirmed using VIN) had arrived. However, it did not arrive. I was told by the dealership that Ford Co. updates inventory on their website and the error is “on them”.

My concern is if Ford Co. believes my vehicle has been delivered to the dealership they will not arrange transportation from flat rock. Ford tracking link, last updated 8/24, has my vehicle waiting shipment in Flat Rock. Has anyone else experienced this?
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I was checking my dealership’s website to see what s650’s have arrived. To my surprise, their website showed my vehicle (confirmed using VIN) had arrived. However, it did not arrive. I was told by the dealership that Ford Co. updates inventory on their website and the error is “on them”.

My concern is if Ford Co. believes my vehicle has been delivered to the dealership they will not arrange transportation from flat rock. Ford tracking link, last updated 8/24, has my vehicle waiting shipment in Flat Rock. Has anyone else experienced this?
Does the website say "Vehicle In Transit" under your car? And do you see a photo?

OP
OP

Buckeye630

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 442 W30, AT4
Does the website say "Vehicle In Transit" under your car? And do you see a photo?
No sir, it says “Just Arrived” pictures coming soon…

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

Anything yet?
Sponsored