• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheel Spacers!!

dnetbandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Good Morning Mustang family,

On the new 2024, has anyone attempted to add spacers? I ask because on prior mustangs without the magniride system, i had spacers to get the wheels to stick out to the frame of the car, not further.. makes the car look much more aggressive.. I think it is like 1 1/2 inch on the back, and 1 inch on the front.. has anyone had any negative experiences with this?? I'm trying to see if safety would be an issue by making this modification to the wheels..

Doug
Sponsored

Mustang6924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe GT, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I put 25s in all 4, I love the look and get tons of compliments
IMG_1033.jpeg
IMG_1038.png
IMG_1032.jpeg
Looks awesome! I have the exact same spec. What inch springs are you currently running? 1 inch?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
hmmm, I might have to go spacers until I can get my new wheels. Where did you get them?

TripleSevenJeff

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, 2019 GT “777RS”
We just put 25mm H&R Spacers on our DarkHorse in the front. Installed with no issues!

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
I’ve got some i bought from CJPonyparts waiting to go on this weekend. I won’t be getting wheels anytime soon and i do like the look of the stock ones. I wanted to lower it and get my BMR goodies on too but won’t have time. So wheels spacers and oil change this weekend cause I’m hitting 1k soon and gonna rip on it for a couple hundred miles then change the oil.

OP
OP

dnetbandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
first off, she looks amazing.. and we have the same tastes.. now let me make sure i get this.. you added 25mm which is 1/4 inch, and she is flush with the body in the back?? the spacers i have for the rear are bigger.. I had it on my 2019 so meant for any mustang without magnaride.. they are like 35mm i believe.. but i am worried more about the cars functionality.. making sure it doesnt cause any safety issues.. also with 25 on the front, how is your free space between the wheel and the frame when turning the wheel all the way?? i ask because i have 25mm for the front and that had me worried?? have you noticed any issues with scraping??

Doug

I put 25s in all 4, I love the look and get tons of compliments
IMG_1033.jpeg
IMG_1038.png
IMG_1032.jpeg

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
25mm is 1 inch I think, I haven’t had any issues with driving or turning.

the Only comparison I have is my fox and this car does NOT scrape where my fox scraped exhaust
S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! IMG_0891

OP
OP

dnetbandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

the Only comparison I have is my fox and this car does NOT scrape where my fox scraped exhaust
IMG_0891.jpeg
Ok, so with 1 inch on the front you don't worry about space when wheels turn that is good.. now for the rear, considering that the tire is almost sticking out of the actual frame (which is what makes this thing look so awesome) when you hit a bump or anything, you don't get any scraping of the wheel against the top part of the wheel cavity in the car frame?? that is my major concern.. i have 1.5 inch rears, but i am worried that hitting a bump while driving will strut the car down a little and it will connect with the frame..

Doug

based on what you said, i might just try the .25 in the rear and if that works just get it for the front also.. and keep them that way..

Fercavanha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT S650
Where did you buy the spacers?

IMG_0891.jpeg

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ok, so with 1 inch on the front you don't worry about space when wheels turn that is good.. now for the rear, considering that the tire is almost sticking out of the actual frame (which is what makes this thing look so awesome) when you hit a bump or anything, you don't get any scraping of the wheel against the top part of the wheel cavity in the car frame?? that is my major concern.. i have 1.5 inch rears, but i am worried that hitting a bump while driving will strut the car down a little and it will connect with the frame..

Doug

based on what you said, i might just try the .25 in the rear and if that works just get it for the front also.. and keep them that way..
25mm or 1 inch. Don't get .25 inch by mistake . LOL

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Good Morning Mustang family,

On the new 2024, has anyone attempted to add spacers? I ask because on prior mustangs without the magniride system, i had spacers to get the wheels to stick out to the frame of the car, not further.. makes the car look much more aggressive.. I think it is like 1 1/2 inch on the back, and 1 inch on the front.. has anyone had any negative experiences with this?? I'm trying to see if safety would be an issue by making this modification to the wheels..
1 1/2” in rear and you’ll be 1/2” past the wheel well. 25 mm sits pretty flush
Doug

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I've got a set of Steeda 1" that I'm putting on all 4 this weekend. I'll post some before / after.
Sponsored