• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Hi everyone,

Last week I ordered a Vapor Blue Dark Horse here in Spain, hence it is gonna be one of the first s650 Mustangs around here, but I'm having some doubts regarding the colour... I entered in the car dealership having DARK MATTER GRAY in mind, or maybe BLUE EMBER, but I had to wait until maybe November/December for the first one, and I didn't like the blue seats + blue door panels in the last one.

This being said, there are some pics where I love Vapor Blue, but there are other ones where I see the colour a little bit strange, so, is this just due to many filters on photos and videos? Does anybody have pics without filters which show the real tone of the vapor blue?

I'm gonna receive it in may-june, but these months are gonna be hard thinking about having make a mistake

For instance, I love this one:

But not as much on this one:

So, what do you think??
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Hi everyone,

Last week I ordered a Vapor Blue Dark Horse here in Spain, hence it is gonna be one of the first s650 Mustangs around here, but I'm having some doubts regarding the colour... I entered in the car dealership having DARK MATTER GRAY in mind, or maybe BLUE EMBER, but I had to wait until maybe November/December for the first one, and I didn't like the blue seats + blue door panels in the last one.

This being said, there are some pics where I love Vapor Blue, but there are other ones where I see the colour a little bit strange, so, is this just due to many filters on photos and videos? Does anybody have pics without filters which show the real tone of the vapor blue?

I'm gonna receive it in may-june, but these months are gonna be hard thinking about having make a mistake

For instance, I love this one:

But not as much on this one:

So, what do you think??
I like em both!

Reactions: BTL

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Clean in the bright sunlight it has soo much flake and sparkle in the paint and you’ll get that brighter pop color…

a thin layer of dust or an overcast day and you get the more subdued clay color.

I Fn love my vapor GT, my biggest concern was it was gonna be everywhere…. But it isn’t in my area at least!

hope ford discontinues it 🤣

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
It's a beautiful colour and it changes quite a lot with the light.
It goes from greysh to a lighter blue depending on the light conditions,at least for me.
It mixes pretty well with all the black vinyl and front fascia, plus with the red tail lights and blue brembos.
I was so close to change my race red order to vapor blue, but eventually I kept the red as it pops more and I wasn't fully sold on that lighter blue touch.

Lightningwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Look through this thread. If you go from page 11, you can start seeing pictures from people taking deliveries of their Vapor Blue Mustangs

Official Vapor Blue Thread

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
The best part about Vapor Blue is that it changes colors depending on the light or time of day. By far one of the best colors I’ve ever seen on a car. What really makes it stand out is its metallic and not just flat like the Area 51 broncos. Here’s some pics in different lighting

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone IMG_6669

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone IMG_6411
S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone IMG_5949
S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone IMG_7400

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
It was Blue Ember or Vapor Blue for me. I do like them both but I went with the exclusive DH color Blue Ember! It's an amazing color shift paint!

00Smurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Vapor Blue 6 Spd
Vapor Blue is my jam. It does change depending on the light and any dust.

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone 20240301_180941

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone 20240301_180900

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone 20240301_180848

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone 20240301_122343

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone 20240301_142327

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Clean in the bright sunlight it has soo much flake and sparkle in the paint and you’ll get that brighter pop color…

a thin layer of dust or an overcast day and you get the more subdued clay color.

I Fn love my vapor GT, my biggest concern was it was gonna be everywhere…. But it isn’t in my area at least!

hope ford discontinues it 🤣
When we bought ours in October, there were only 3 convertibles this color in the whole state. One was a dealership car so it won’t be sold for 3 years. We haven’t come across another convertible in our color and only one other hard top this color

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
Vapor Blue is my jam. It does change depending on the light and any dust.

20240301_180941.jpg

20240301_180900.jpg

20240301_180848.jpg

20240301_122343.jpg

20240301_142327.jpg
Is that the RTR Chin Splitter and Rocker package? Did you include the rear quarter splitters as well (Pic?) Also, looks like the factory front splitter comes off and their splitter goes on, but the Rockers look like they are stacked beneath the factory rocker trim, is that the case? Been looking that this for my VB GT as well.

00Smurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Vapor Blue 6 Spd
Is that the RTR Chin Splitter and Rocker package? Did you include the rear quarter splitters as well (Pic?) Also, looks like the factory front splitter comes off and their splitter goes on, but the Rockers look like they are stacked beneath the factory rocker trim, is that the case? Been looking that this for my VB GT as well.
That is every RTR spec 2 bit aside from the decals, plaque and badges. I did use the coilovers rather than their spring/ahock combo. I'll get a close up of the rear splitters for you tomorrow.

Chin splitter is a swap. The rockers as you noted stack underneath the factory ones.

I highly recommend the rtr appearance package and lowering the car. It really sets it off perfectly.
Sponsored