• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vapor Blue with Carmine Red Interior???

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Any thoughts on this combo? I am having a hard time envisioning what this would look like. Was also thinking maybe Carbonized Gray Metallic with the Carmine Red Interior.
Sponsored

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
I've thought as well... Have you thought about red Brembos? I don't know if it would be a good match vapor blue + red Brembos (or carbonized + red Brembos)

I think that yellow Brembos would be great with blue color, but we don't have that chance....

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
I've thought as well... Have you thought about red Brembos? I don't know if it would be a good match vapor blue + red Brembos (or carbonized + red Brembos)

I think that yellow Brembos would be great with blue color, but we don't have that chance....
I like the red Brembos, I currently have that option in my current build.

Bluvape24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt mustang
Any thoughts on this combo? I am having a hard time envisioning what this would look like. Was also thinking maybe Carbonized Gray Metallic with the Carmine Red Interior.
Same here because that’s the combo I ordered

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
S650 Mustang Vapor Blue with Carmine Red Interior??? 123_2
S650 Mustang Vapor Blue with Carmine Red Interior??? 20220502_165811

I feel that Honda's Sonic Gray Pearl will be close to the Vapor Blue. My Si is this color with darker red and black seats. I think it's super sharp looking.

Apples and oranges, but I think it will be a great combo. You can kinda see the door sill color with the seats. The amount of sunlight really changes the exterior color.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Blue with red trim. Sounds SuperMan.

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
I hope someone does it so we can all see what it looks like!

I'm really curious to see how it will turn out.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I got my order locked in with Vapor blue with the Carmine Red interior.
Spending $55k on a car with black interior just seemed wrong. White/grey was an option too but I have a car with light interior and wanted a switch. I think moving the red to a more toned down kind of deep red was a great move by Ford. Hoping the Vapor Blue pops nice with the contrasting red inside

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
:whew:
I got my order locked in with Vapor blue with the Carmine Red interior.
Spending $55k on a car with black interior just seemed wrong. White/grey was an option too but I have a car with light interior and wanted a switch. I think moving the red to a more toned down kind of deep red was a great move by Ford. Hoping the Vapor Blue pops nice with the contrasting red inside
I am really leaning in this direction. 😊

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I don’t think gray would look so bad, but it is a bit dull compared to the other colors. I’d also argue vapor blue is a bit dull too, but that’s my opinion. Gray would look better with the red vs the blue too, just by color theory logic.

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
Here is a similar look in a bmw. I ordered valor blue and carmine red for the record. I think it's a really classy, understated look. Also went for bronze package so we'll see how that turns out!
S650 Mustang Vapor Blue with Carmine Red Interior??? Screenshot_20230204_162235_Samsung Internet

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Here is a similar look in a bmw. I ordered valor blue and carmine red for the record. I think it's a really classy, understated look. Also went for bronze package so we'll see how that turns out!
Screenshot_20230204_162235_Samsung Internet.jpg
Good find, I should have ordered two of them one with the red interior and one without and just keep the one that looked the best 🤔

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I don’t think gray would look so bad, but it is a bit dull compared to the other colors. I’d also argue vapor blue is a bit dull too, but that’s my opinion. Gray would look better with the red vs the blue too, just by color theory logic.
I went with the dark matter grey and carmine interior