• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Atlas Blue and Carmine Red Interior... Anybody Order It?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Thanks for the pics! I decided to go with it because the last car I had with black leather seats was brutal in the heat. Especially when wearing shorts. The gray is really nice but seems too close to white and I still remember the one car we bought with white seats, albeit velour, was impossible to keep clean. Leather should be much easier though. Lastly, a happy wife means a happy life, for me :devil:.. Based on VaporGT's Superman comment, I'm going to call her "SuperGirl" Haha!
Anyway canceled the other one with the dealership I placed the 2nd mustang with
Sponsored

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
did you miss my post?
So when they canceled the first mustang, and gave me my money back. I saw it online and I ran up there. He said he had tried calling me,but anyway, he said it was already in production so it didn’t cancel

IMG_5204.jpeg

Sorry, I did miss your post. That sucks. By me, the dealers advertise cars, no matter the make, as "incoming" and I'm sure they are people's cars because I called a couple and they told me that car is ordered by someone BUT you can order xxyyzz.. I suspect my dealer is playing games because every request for SPECIFIC information, other than the build sheet, is met with "we can work that out when the car arrives. Total BS IMHO... Anyone know with an X-Plan order, if the dealer is bound to selling when the car arrives, and does the buyer have the ability to refuse the dealer add on crap, even if the standard invoice was signed. IOW can I change my mind...

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, I did miss your post. That sucks. By me, the dealers advertise cars, no matter the make, as "incoming" and I'm sure they are people's cars because I called a couple and they told me that car is ordered by someone BUT you can order xxyyzz.. I suspect my dealer is playing games because every request for SPECIFIC information, other than the build sheet, is met with "we can work that out when the car arrives. Total BS IMHO... Anyone know with an X-Plan order, if the dealer is bound to selling when the car arrives, and does the buyer have the ability to refuse the dealer add on crap, even if the standard invoice was signed. IOW can I change my mind...
No, it didn’t suck, I was sooooo happy my original car came In and I didn’t have to be anxiously waiting for it

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good for you!
I love a happy ending :)
Me too. But I am having a hard time learning how to work this car. Has so many unnecessary things on it, just more to go wrong. No ambient lighting what so ever in the cup holder
Sponsored