• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What is everyone using to clean info screens

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Seems like many screen cleaners suck. What is working or not? I tried using a microfiber for cleaning glasses but it didn't work that well.
@Vapor Stang posted this link in another thread, https://theragcompany.com/collections/all-microfiber/products/eagle-edgeless-500
This is all I have used in mine for 3 months, no water, no cleaners, just wipe with these towels. I found them while perusing the detailing thread from the 550 forum that someone else linked to with respect to detailing your car.
Here is my bookmark on that post: DFB'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF DETAILING 2023
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
I'm currently using some multi-surface computer screen cleaner, repels dust, eliminates static. I've read Turtle Wax Hybrid solutions streak free mist glass cleaner and Gyeon Q2M interior detailer are pretty good and safe for tech / infotainment screens etc. I ordered some and will see how they do. Both products claim to remove and repel fingerprints, we'll see.
Sponsored