• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your S650 Mustang today?

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How little is small?
It barely covered the bottom of the cup. I have a picture when I poured it into a baggie but not on this computer. I can post it later.

Edit: had a picture still on my phone

S650 Mustang What did you do to your S650 Mustang today? oil
Sponsored

Last edited:

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Hyperdipped my wheels to black. Don’t recommend the price of DipYourCar hyper dip over plastidip, I think plasti dip is much durable and stronger material. I did plastidip on my car in past and after 3-5 coats it was thick layer on the wheel, hyperdip seems thinner than plastidip, even after 7 coats. Let’s see how long they last.

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

IMG_6973.jpeg
Looks great! I was thinking about doing this to mine. Where did you buy the plastidip? Do they have lighter shades? My car is blue, I have the same wheels and I'm looking for a shade between the bright silver and black. I'm looking for a dark silver look basically.

OP
OP
StangMobile

StangMobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang
Looks great! I was thinking about doing this to mine. Where did you buy the plastidip? Do they have lighter shades? My car is blue, I have the same wheels and I'm looking for a shade between the bright silver and black. I'm looking for a dark silver look basically.
I used hyperdip piano black from Dipyourcar.com, they have many shades on their website.
Sponsored