• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What air freshener are you guys using ?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
My new car smell is pretty much gone and I'm curious to try some new scents.
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Doing a random Googling, several companies produce "new car" scented products.

I have Recaros and appreciate the natural smell of leather they provide. I might detect very light scents of Wolfgang leather conditioner. Gyeon Interior Detailer and glass cleaner put off a nice smell, but the effect is brief and primarily while using the product. Otherwise, I leave as-is.

I'd be cautious of using anything to scent in an enclosed space with fabrics. The product might fade over time, but it might have a staining effect and remain a lot longer than expected. And the intensity during initial use.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Doing a random Googling, several companies produce "new car" scented products.

I have Recaros and appreciate the natural smell of leather they provide. I might detect very light scents of Wolfgang leather conditioner. Gyeon Interior Detailer and glass cleaner put off a nice smell, but the effect is brief and primarily while using the product. Otherwise, I leave as-is.

I'd be cautious of using anything to scent in an enclosed space with fabrics. The product might fade over time, but it might have a staining effect and remain a lot longer than expected. And the intensity during initial use.
Mmmm…. Mink oil 👍🏻

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
Curious, what are you guys doing inside your cars that you need to have an air freshener hanging from your mirror? I can understand if you’re a NYC cab driver or your cars interior was underwater and all mildewed.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Curious, what are you guys doing inside your cars that you need to have an air freshener hanging from your mirror? I can understand if you’re a NYC cab driver or your cars interior was underwater and all mildewed.
Ever grabbed a burger on the way home?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
My wife and I are candle people. I personally like like clean and airy scents. I love having that in my car Especially when I can‘t open my windows.

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I am a super taster which means my smeller works pretty good as well. My air treatment is no smoking.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Precisely why I don't allow any food to sit more than a few minutes in the car. And yeah, it's the plastic and such that makes the new car smell. Hard not to love it, though.
Sponsored