• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What’s your 1 best and 1 worst feature of the S650 Mustang?

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
I'm betting they all won't. Beyond that, I'll hang onto the vehicles I have as long as possible, with the hopes that touchscreen hell is a passing fad.
I think it is also "touchscreen hell", as well; however, it will be the dash layout for just about all cars soon, unfortunately. Then, sometime in the future, maybe when most of us in this forum are gone, some car designer will get the itch to 'go for a 'retro' dash and everything will be back to normal.
Sponsored

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FO
Best - improved coyote with MT
Worst - dashboard, screen looks out of scale, should conform to dashboard lines to look like it fits in, not an afterthought.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
also in the future they are pushing for "self driving" cars so we wont really need a dash anyway...
maybe it will be the place for all those cup holders we have been wanting...

anybody remember the Jerry cabs from Total Recall (the Arnold version)??
i see that happening...

just like they are trying to create "terminators" with all this AI.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
1. Who fucking knows.
2. It's not out yet.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
Best: Heated Recaros

Worst: New asymmetrical dashboard design with piss poor screen integration and zero double brow heritage

Absolutely hideous: GT grille design
wait...were heated recaros confirmed...cooled too?

TheCur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wild Cherry Tintcoat ZL1 M6
wait...were heated recaros confirmed...cooled too?
Maybe just "ventilated"... ? Shouldn't be a stretch, two 12V computer fans just like everyone else does.

I like just about everything about the S650... except the lack of integration of that iPad. I had that tacked on look in my Audi, and thankfully I could just hit a button and it would disappear into the dash. "Tacked on" is really the best description of it.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Best: Next generation 5.0
Worst: Limited color options

The S550 dash is super dated at this point. The screen on both the premium and base look really bad even compared to my mazda 3, so I honestly think people's minds will change quickly once they get behind the new ones

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package

The S550 dash is super dated at this point. The screen on both the premium and base look really bad even compared to my mazda 3, so I honestly think people's minds will change quickly once they get behind the new ones
Dated or no, I love my '19 dash and will never warm-up to the 650 dash. Before I consider the car, that needs to change and look like it belongs and wasn't just a quick afterthought. It will change, IMO, by 2026.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

I have the same best/worst as you. I was really hoping for an orange.