• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Beautiful combination, congratulations!!!! Only thing i’d do different with the VB is opt for the Space Gray interior. Love the GB calipers!!!

btw…..that murse can easily carry items necessary to protect yourselves and families. Great item to have.
that was an option for me, I really did think about it. Not saying I’m a dirty person but gray tends to show more so that’s why I opt for just black, and lol that sling bag hold a lot
Sponsored

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations, thank you for boosting my self esteem saying it is worth it!!! I’m looking forward to mine as well! My wait is on!!
im Not a fan boy just know when something is really good I feel like the s650 is very very nice update

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats!

I got almost the exact same spec (except in Carbonized Gray and with black Brembo brakes).

Did you get the Magneride as well?
I opted out of the magna ride, me personally for my plans with the car I didn’t see a use for it

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
that was an option for me, I really did think about it. Not saying I’m a dirty person but gray tends to show more so that’s why I opt for just black, and lol that sling bag hold a lot
Only thing on the black, which I also have, with shorts on, I have had skin sticking to the seat when I have gotten up. OUCHY

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Best things come to those who can wait. Congrats on the long awaited process, and being extremely happy with it. For me It makes the wait a little easier knowing it will be worth it.

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
It’s nice to see so many people getting their cars, I actually called ford and asked when you are gonna ship my built car they said basically sep 28 through Oct 9, and said that’s not concrete and is subject to change..

Marsalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT ordered
First VB I’ve seen without the black wheels. Mine is similar but I ordered red calipers.
Congrats! It looks great.

Reactions: JAL

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My that is beautiful!!

Lou Rizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Wildtrak
After waiting 159 days (yes i counted) i've finally taken delivery of my 2024 mustang GT! its been a long journey but i'm very excited today was my day!

After spending the day with the car, i can say this car feels totally new! the sound, the look, EVERYTHING! it's a PP,AE,401A,Grabber blue brakes.

I must say if you are waiting for one, PLEASE WAIT BELIEVE ME ITS WORTH IT. Can say i'm extremely satisfied, i will also say that active exhaust is a must have! really well put together.

Here's a few pics and videos!

VIDEO:

PICS:

IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg

Lou Rizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Wildtrak
After waiting 159 days (yes i counted) i've finally taken delivery of my 2024 mustang GT! its been a long journey but i'm very excited today was my day!

After spending the day with the car, i can say this car feels totally new! the sound, the look, EVERYTHING! it's a PP,AE,401A,Grabber blue brakes.

I must say if you are waiting for one, PLEASE WAIT BELIEVE ME ITS WORTH IT. Can say i'm extremely satisfied, i will also say that active exhaust is a must have! really well put together.

VIDEO:

PICS:

IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg

VIDEO:

PICS:

IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg
Congratulations! I picked my GT up Saturday morning and I’m so happy with it. It’s a little faster than my 23 Civic EX! Lol
Sponsored