• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone taken delivery or seen in real life GT in Vapor Blue?

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Maui Mike, I would have canceled my ordered had my brand new car sat outside for a month. I guess there are not priorities for shipping retail orders verses stock dealer orders. I'm in SC and the car is to be built in a week or 2. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored

Dapsters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 gt premium performance package vapor blue
S650 Mustang Anyone taken delivery or seen in real life GT in Vapor Blue? 20231124_121349
S650 Mustang Anyone taken delivery or seen in real life GT in Vapor Blue? 20231124_152405

I'm happy with the color, I'm still adjusting to it because I usually only get dark colors

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Maui Mike, I would have canceled my ordered had my brand new car sat outside for a month. I guess there are not priorities for shipping retail orders verses stock dealer orders. I'm in SC and the car is to be built in a week or 2. Thanks for the info.
Be grateful it doesn't have to sit outside, be put on a ship for two weeks, sit on another dock, get loaded on a truck before it even reaches the dealer! It's a car not a block of cheese! They are made to live outside!

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think a 25 year old vehicle that sat outside verses inside a garage would look much different.
Just saying

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are correct sir. I was addressing your comment that cars are meant to live outside. Maybe yours but not mine. Just saying.

Deleted member 60890

So I had many convertibles in my lifetime. They don’t do well in bad weather. When snow slowly melts on the convertible roof, it gets tends to drip into the car most of the time. Also, I read a post where some 24’ convertible Mustang owners had their cars delivered with the floor mats wet, indicating that water leaks through the convertible top.