• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I am pretty sure that the so called "racoon eyes" (kinda cute lol) will be changed with the Facelift model. They will either paint that part or put it also in glossy black. I am not a fan of that myself. Hence the glossy black edit in my profile picture.

Also they will most likely change the head lights into hopefully Matrix LED's with different style.

dh alt.JPG
Wow! That really does make a difference for the better!
Sponsored

Rag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550
The headlight eyeliner fits with today's um, issues of confused .
Maybe they were going for the football player face paint under eyes.
The R.J.DIO devil horns below that are even more out of place .
Cuz, once you see it, you can't un see it.
S650 Mustang Grabber Blue Dark Horse Mustang S650 Best Real-Life Look Yet! HORNS
S650 Mustang Grabber Blue Dark Horse Mustang S650 Best Real-Life Look Yet! Untitled

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I don't mind the racoon look. The GT has weird plastic pieces on the side intakes that look wonky. None of them are perfect.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Count me in for loving the Dark Horse front end. I think it looks aggressive and like a sharper angled GT350 front end(the way the lower side intakes flow into the nostrils/upper grill), with a different flair. I was about to buy a Mach 1, but when I saw the Dark Horse, I immediately knew that was what I wanted.

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
It does look nice in GB, and those are great photos. I am not sold on the "raccoon" look, but I do like the center grille area better than the GT.

John in Az

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.118scalemusclecars.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eco convertible
Im getting a Grabber Blue Eco Premium convertible and cannot get the Grabber Blue calipers because I didnt opt for the Eco performance package. I will have to do them myself because I do love the look with the matching ones as shown. Wish these pics were in bright sunlight so I could see the color better.
Sponsored