• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
87-93 dash

Sponsored

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Green glow

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Hmm Blue Ember looks a little underwhelming in those pics. Hopefully looks better in real - my cars already ordered so too late to change now.

do those 2 outside have the black roof that comes with the DH appearance pack?
Found this on YouTube, more natural light for the Blue Ember Color. Ignore the music or mute it.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Found this on YouTube, more natural light for the Blue Ember Color. Ignore the music or mute it.

Thank you for the find!!! Man, that looks great. I absolutely love the grabber blue, but this video makes the Ember look really nice. Well, I guess Iā€™ll have to drive her only on sunny days, was the plan anyway. Thanks again, helps to see it in the wild on a non-gloomy day.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Guys the EMBER BLUE is like the KONA BLUE which I currently have on the S550. In Sunlight it looks shiny with a purple'ish touch and and cloudy or rainy days it is really dark.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Guys the EMBER BLUE is like the KONA BLUE which I currently have on the S550. In Sunlight it looks shiny with a purple'ish touch and and cloudy or rainy days it is really dark.
I love kona blue! I rented a 19 gt vert with it, and I absolutely loved the color!

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
I love kona blue! I rented a 19 gt vert with it, and I absolutely loved the color!
Love the Kona Blue on my 2011 GT Premium. Was hoping the Blue Ember would be a little different from the Kona. Here are a couple pics of my 11 GT. Will have two blue Stangs in the stable!

S650 Mustang Video: First Listen of Dark Horse Mustang WOT Driving on Public Roads + Blue Ember / Grabber Blue in Natural Lighting CIMG3466 (1).JPG

S650 Mustang Video: First Listen of Dark Horse Mustang WOT Driving on Public Roads + Blue Ember / Grabber Blue in Natural Lighting CIMG3469 (2).JPG

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Gotta love the kona blue, enjoyed mine over the last 5 years but time for change, going with grabber blue this time

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
They sound great, but first thing I'd do as an owner is remove those awful hood vinyls, and find some way to colour match that awful black eyeliner. Ford, why did you put the emo kids in charge of design?
Sponsored

Last edited: