• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vapor Blue to remain in 2025?

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slow
I’m sure no one has definitive knowledge on this but maybe people have experience/knowledge on how Ford will carry colors forward. I’m just really digging the Vapor Blue but I can see Ford dropping it just to break my heart.

Any insight on this?
Sponsored

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
VB is one of the more popular colors this year, and since its on the MachE and basically just a renamed Area 51 thats available on the Bronco, F150. I dont see Ford ditching it any time soon.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
There's no real pattern as to whether a color will stick around or not......so if you're set on Vapor Blue, I'd get an order in for this model year.

There are often "leaks" from paint suppliers (they'll update their websites with the forthcoming model year colors) so you could wait for this and if Vapor Blue isn't on the list for '25MY, get a very late '24MY order in.

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2024/mustang/

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
There's no real pattern as to whether a color will stick around or not......so if you're set on Vapor Blue, I'd get an order in for this model year.

There are often "leaks" from paint suppliers (they'll update their websites with the forthcoming model year colors) so you could wait for this and if Vapor Blue isn't on the list for '25MY, get a very late '24MY order in.

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2024/mustang/
problem with waiting for late model year....... I ordered my 2022 Smoke Show Dodge Charger ScatPack Widebody Hemi orange package car in Nov of 22. I was informed in Jan 2023 the color was removed and I had to choose another color ASAP to get my car built but it would be a 2023 model year. I didn't want the Hemi orange package in white, silver of black so I chose Granite Pearlcoat. The replacement color for Smoke Show came out in March as Destroyer Grey.....it was too late to change it again. Sometimes waiting late in a production run doesn't go in your favor.

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hello everyone, judging from the comments a few people out there have more inside knowledge than myself. Ask them to consider introducing Avalanche Grey into the 2025 model year paint choices. Thank you.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I’m sure no one has definitive knowledge on this but maybe people have experience/knowledge on how Ford will carry colors forward. I’m just really digging the Vapor Blue but I can see Ford dropping it just to break my heart.

Any insight on this?
Order a new Mustang now while it is here : )
Sponsored