• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Congratulations on your new ride!

Does it feel totally new maybe because you've driven a 2015 previously? I mean that's almost 10 years :) I have a 2020 model and I am not sure that it will feel that new to be honest.

Anyway orders won't open before Q1 2024 in Europe anyway. Still long way to go.....
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Congratulations on your new ride!

Does it feel totally new maybe because you've driven a 2015 previously? I mean that's almost 10 years :) I have a 2020 model and I am not sure that it will feel that new to be honest.

Anyway orders won't open before Q1 2024 in Europe anyway. Still long way to go.....
I mean, 2015 and 2020 are literally the same car, if not for the minor exterior redesign… 🤷🏻‍♂️

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
After waiting 159 days (yes i counted) i've finally taken delivery of my 2024 mustang GT! its been a long journey but i'm very excited today was my day!

After spending the day with the car, i can say this car feels totally new! the sound, the look, EVERYTHING! it's a PP,AE,401A,Grabber blue brakes.

I must say if you are waiting for one, PLEASE WAIT BELIEVE ME ITS WORTH IT. Can say i'm extremely satisfied, i will also say that active exhaust is a must have! really well put together.

Here's a few pics and videos!

VIDEO:

PICS:

IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg
Congratulations!! Best of luck with it!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
After waiting 159 days (yes i counted) i've finally taken delivery of my 2024 mustang GT! its been a long journey but i'm very excited today was my day!

After spending the day with the car, i can say this car feels totally new! the sound, the look, EVERYTHING! it's a PP,AE,401A,Grabber blue brakes.

I must say if you are waiting for one, PLEASE WAIT BELIEVE ME ITS WORTH IT. Can say i'm extremely satisfied, i will also say that active exhaust is a must have! really well put together.

Here's a few pics and videos!

VIDEO:

PICS:

IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg
Congratulations on your new Mustang! We're so happy to hear you love it and that it was worth the wait. Enjoy! :)

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Very nice- ENJOY!!
Sponsored