• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The new dashboard is a big mistake IMO

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I am waiting for them to develop a tactile holographic projection for car instrumentation. The technology is already out there.
>removes buttons
>adds them back with light

ā€œFord engineer mfs trying to make the worldā€™s most expensive button alternativeā€
S650 Mustang The new dashboard is a big mistake IMO 1667831198313

ay1820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Excellent report. I usually don't like to politicize things, but I support the standpoint that car manufacturers are endangering the general public with these developments and that it is high time for government intervention.
Again, Ford lags and only follows, never leads.

It had a real chance to do something great by going back to big chonky dials and switches, and fucked it up.

Well, the 911 is going hybrid, so FML.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Again, Ford lags and only follows, never leads.

It had a real chance to do something great by going back to big chonky dials and switches, and fucked it up.

Well, the 911 is going hybrid, so FML.
I think the new screens are sweet. You can't say they "fucked it up" just cuz you don't like it.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
I think the new screens are sweet. You can't say they "fucked it up" just cuz you don't like it.
For every person that likes them, there's probably 3 that don't. M6G is an echo-chamber supporting them, by default.

So......yes. Yes I can say they "fucked it up", but not just because I don't like them.

I'll also add that they're dangerous (as linked to above), and that the new cars will be slower than the 2018-2023 cars.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
For every person that likes them, there's probably 3 that don't. M6G is an echo-chamber supporting them, by default.

So......yes. Yes I can say they "fucked it up", but not just because I don't like them.

I'll also add that they're dangerous (as linked to above), and that the new cars will be slower than the 2018-2023 cars.
What's you're preferred dash? Should we go back to wind up windows? How about a crank start? You know what screw that let's all ride horses again.

If you don't like the new tech that much just don't buy it. There are thousands of s550's to choose from as well. I'll gladly take my "slower" s650

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
What's you're preferred dash? Should we go back to wind up windows? How about a crank start? You know what screw that let's all ride horses again.

If you don't like the new tech that much just don't buy it. There are thousands of s550's to choose from as well. I'll gladly take my "slower" s650
The S650 is nothing but a re-styled S550. It's not a new platform. There was no reason to change anything. Since changes have to be made, they should have done changes that made a difference; transmission, suspension, steering, interior materials, SYNC 4, etc.

They could have bench-marked the GT350's driving dynamics, and taken the standard GT there.

But nooooooo........gotta pander to morons that are impressed by shiny screens. And instead of a better driving car, we get an ugly POS with less power and torque.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
they should have done changes that made a difference; transmission, suspension, steering, interior materials, SYNC 4, etc.
Most, if not all the stuff you listed has been changed though. Maybe not the trans, I'm not sure, but everything else has been changed

[/QUOTE]
But nooooooo........gotta pander to morons that are impressed by shiny screens.
[/QUOTE]

Says the moron typing this on his phone screen.

Again, if you don't like it, by a s550. You're not gonna convince anyone to not get a s650 by whining on a forum.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang The new dashboard is a big mistake IMO 1

Maybe this is more your style?

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Most, if not all the stuff you listed has been changed though. Maybe not the trans, I'm not sure, but everything else has been changed
Bullshit. It's just styling changes. Other than that, the S650 is no different than 18-23 S550s.

Says the moron typing this on his phone screen.
Nope. Try again kid.

Again, if you don't like it, by a s550. You're not gonna convince anyone to not get a s650 by whining on a forum.
I'm not trying to convince anyone about anything. But after buying 4 Mustangs, I have every right to bitch about Ford fucking the car up. It's garbage.

You'll understand when you finally own one.....if mommy and daddy aren't paying for it.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Bullshit. It's just styling changes. Other than that, the S650 is no different than 18-23 S550s.

Nope. Try again kid.

I'm not trying to convince anyone about anything. But after buying 4 Mustangs, I have every right to bitch about Ford fucking the car up. It's garbage.
You're the one bitching for not getting your way but I'm the kid? Lol