• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The moment of truth is tomorrow...

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
We decided to take the Mustang. I told them the interest rate was not to my liking and with today being Sunday, the finance lady was unable to talk to a human to work on the interest rate. Going back at 9:30am
Awesome and congratulations!
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
her surgery went well. She saw the oncologist and no cancer detected anywhere. 5 weeks of chemo injections, low dose

Her surgery went well. She did her oncologist visit and no cancer detected. She has a few more weeks of low dose radiation injections, but cancer free!!

Baruch Hashem!!!

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Baruch Hashem!!!
Fine!!
Now, I had to Google that to know what it meant but we appreciate everyoneā€™s kind words and blessings in any manner in which they want to express it šŸ™ƒ

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Did you like the car also?
Itā€™s a Mustang in my all time favorite color!!! I adapted very quickly to the new screens and how to move around them and change temps and such. I loved it šŸ˜Š. Not to bad for an old fart (57 3/4 yrs old)

Last edited:
OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Itā€™s a great color and really nice car. It does look like you might have the Hood panel gap issue. As in the gaps on the left and right side of the hood are off center. You may want to make a note of this with the dealer so they can bring it into their warranty body shop to shift the hood over. Iā€™m only mentioning because my car had the same issue and is in body work right now. Best Iā€™m sorry to hear about the health issues.
My biggest fear was that the fender and hood would be touching like we have seen on several cars so far in this forum. No paint chips, no paint run blobs ready to break off. To be honest it was much better than several others they had on the lot and I wasnā€™t too concerned but we did talk about it. I went and talked to manager and he wanted to warn me some of it might require breaking bolting loose to shift the fender or hood and that would those bolts or the paint under those area to be scuffed. I told him I have seen their work multiple times and I have all the faith in the world they will do their best to correct any scuffs or paint issues that occur from fixing the gaps.

Last edited:

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Itā€™s a Mustang in my all time favorite color!!! I adapted very quickly to the new screens and how to move around them and change temps and such. I loved it šŸ˜Š. Not to bad for an old fart (57 3/4 yrs old)
That's what's up dude! Glad you liked it. And you see never too old to learn or to have fun and enjoy something. Hope finance goes well. I hate dealing with finance šŸ˜‚. I'm not looking forward to dealing with them next month mid to late November should be when my car arrives.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
My best friend who I met in the Army 30 years ago, his wife survived breast cancer, he bought her a 2016 Mustang GT350. This was 6 yrs. ago...so make her happy.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Went straight from the dealer to my window tint shop (AutoPaintGuard in Tampa) I got Ceramic tint 30% front windows, 20% everywhere else including the strip across the top of the windshield

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... IMG_9618

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... IMG_9617

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... IMG_9625

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
Love that grabber blue with black accents!

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thats awesome. Life is about building memories.
This was her first time ever being the 1st person to drive a brand new car.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Beautiful! Love these Mustangs with tinted windows.