• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The moment of truth is tomorrow...

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Sonya and I are going to look at the Mustang tomorrow around noon. I sent her pics that the salesman sent me. She stated the color was amazing but she kinda doesn't like the interior as much as my Charger or my mach1. So who knows, if it wows us both I might let the Charger go and drive of in the stand. If it doesn't wow us I may wait to see what other models are coming out
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
How, did her surgery go? Mine is November 3
I love the interior. I think everything on it looks better in person

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
her surgery went well. She saw the oncologist and no cancer detected anywhere. 5 weeks of chemo injections, low dose
How, did her surgery go? Mine is November 3
I love the interior. I think everything on it looks better in person
Her surgery went well. She did her oncologist visit and no cancer detected. She has a few more weeks of low dose radiation injections, but cancer free!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
These were the teaser pics. Imma have to stripes if I do in fact take this car....

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... 71839884705__4348549B-D8D7-4B80-B838-2E1918DA7461

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... 71839887126__848B1228-ADFD-4BAC-B48E-365365514FA3

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That grabber blue looks beautiful but I feel like widebody scatpacks will hold their value much better especially with how they've been marked up everywhere now. You have many years left of production to get a mustang so that might be a factor to consider when trading it in but that all depends on your financial situation.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
That grabber blue looks beautiful but I feel like widebody scatpacks will hold their value much better especially with how they've been marked up everywhere now. You have many years left of production to get a mustang so that might be a factor to consider when trading it in but that all depends on your financial situation.
I don't disagree with you, but the widebody is only holding its value for the dealers it seems when they sell it, they wanna screw you on "Buy Backs" or trade values. I shopped the car around and got low balled by most Dodge dealers and tire kickers just to see what it was worth. I know that dealers will always low ball but I was surprised at the "serious" tire kickers that were low balling by using Kelly Black book values.

If the car does not wow us when we go to the dealer this morning then we are not gonna do it. The original plan was to have both cars but cancer got in the way. I can walk away from the Mustang for now and look again in a year or so if I'm just not feeling it.

I'm leaning at this point on just keeping the ScatPack and adding to the stable later when things have settled down. However, my lady wants to go see the Mustang and we shall go see the Mustang.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I don't disagree with you, but the widebody is only holding its value for the dealers it seems when they sell it, they wanna screw you on "Buy Backs" or trade values. I shopped the car around and got low balled by most Dodge dealers and tire kickers just to see what it was worth. I know that dealers will always low ball but I was surprised at the "serious" tire kickers that were low balling by using Kelly Black book values.

If the car does not wow us when we go to the dealer this morning then we are not gonna do it. The original plan was to have both cars but cancer got in the way. I can walk away from the Mustang for now and look again in a year or so if I'm just not feeling it.

I'm leaning at this point on just keeping the ScatPack and adding to the stable later when things have settled down. However, my lady wants to go see the Mustang and we shall go see the Mustang.

Yes - I dont know what is wrong with KBB but their values are way way way off on any kind of wide body/ GT350/ GT500 exc.....

I was messing around the other day too- and just having fun asking them about add ons- one dealer had 5K in stupid add ons - their excuse was everyone was doing it - 1500 for some cheap ass door gaurds and PPF just under the door handles- I told them they were out of their minds

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... IMG_9603

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... IMG_9601

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... IMG_9604

S650 Mustang The moment of truth is tomorrow... IMG_9603

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I’m in trouble….. she LOVES it. Mileage was at 31

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
her surgery went well. She saw the oncologist and no cancer detected anywhere. 5 weeks of chemo injections, low dose

Her surgery went well. She did her oncologist visit and no cancer detected. She has a few more weeks of low dose radiation injections, but cancer free!!
Yeah! So happy.
I had my yearly wellness check up the other day. I now have CKD, so very depressed right now

GTPony24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang by convertible
It’s a great color and really nice car. It does look like you might have the Hood panel gap issue. As in the gaps on the left and right side of the hood are off center. You may want to make a note of this with the dealer so they can bring it into their warranty body shop to shift the hood over. I’m only mentioning because my car had the same issue and is in body work right now. Best I’m sorry to hear about the health issues.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Beautiful car. Did you get it?

I don't disagree with you, but the widebody is only holding its value for the dealers it seems when they sell it, they wanna screw you on "Buy Backs" or trade values.
When I traded-in my 750 LXI, the worst trade offer came from BMW. Every other dealer offered more. And I decided I would probably never own another BMW if that's how they valued their own brand.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We decided to take the Mustang. I told them the interest rate was not to my liking and with today being Sunday, the finance lady was unable to talk to a human to work on the interest rate. Going back at 9:30am
Sponsored