• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Taking delivery in 2024

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
You mean the one you've had nothing but problems with, or the one you said you'd drive like a rental? Asking for a friend!!!
Performance pack + 10 speed automatic ? 😢
Sure... not having auto start/stop is going to make up for that mistake.
Definitely sounds like something Carmax or Carvana will make offers on.

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Look on the drivers door jam. I lebal shows month and year of build. I bet it's 12/23.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Sorry you hate car. Some of us are wait for ours. With or without the auto s/s.
The 6Speed DOES get the auto S/S. I found pictures of fresh Mustang and the button is there right next to the start button.
And my build sheet says so. Ford, I understand, is installing them starting jan 24
That is just weird, that a 6 Speed would have the start/stop system. Can you post some full pics of interior, with manual showing and the button in view? Not saying you are lying, I'm just in ah that they would do this.

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to Ford Mustang build page. Go inventory. Filter 6 sp and go. Pick a couple at top as they are newest ones. When you a specific one it states that it's powered by a 5 liter V8 with start/ stop.
Then select to "see on dealers lot". Look at dealers own interior pictures. You will the first button on center lower console has the A with circle.
I will try putting an image here also, just good at it.

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just did it. Build your Mustang. At the end it will offer to search inventory. Expand filters under change vehicle, little blue <. Go down and select power train. Manual.
Go to results, pick of the top one and go to the dealer web site, find the car on dealers webpage. Pictures of the console and you find the SS and it's right next to the start push button.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I could post a picture.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just did it. Build your Mustang. At the end it will offer to search inventory. Expand filters under change vehicle, little blue <. Go down and select power train. Manual.
Go to results, pick of the top one and go to the dealer web site, find the car on dealers webpage. Pictures of the console and you find the SS and it's right next to the start push button.
Careful there. Some dealer sites are using pre-rendered (i.e. probably will show Auto S/S) interior/exterior images. I came across a few Mustang GT 5.0s with the manual and saw the Auto S/S, but after further investigation, realized it was a pre-rendered photo and not the actual interior photo shot.

Example:
https://www.eckenrodford.com/new/Ford/2024-Ford-Mustang-63856f5e0a0e0a930dcdd271ad731ad8.htm

This one says Auto S/S in the title, but does not show up on the Window Sticker as well as the interior pictures look very similar to the one above. Notice the background/reflections in the window.
https://www.eckenrodford.com/new/Ford/2024-Ford-Mustang-d1d53ac90a0e081d7acb4edfb9ae13d8.htm#
Sponsored