• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Taking delivery in 2024

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
I am still trying get info the start/stop system. Has anyone taken delivery this year(2024), does it has the system installed? When I a did build online 2 month ago, the button next to the start button was blank. Now, it shows the little red A with the circle around it on the switch. It has always shown in the description also.
Sponsored

Pierre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered back in October, built Dec, delivered at dealership Jan 9, No start stop. GT Manual

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I ordered back in October, built Dec, delivered at dealership Jan 9, No start stop. GT Manual
Same delivery date as me, also GT Manual...lol

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
Delivery date is irrelevant, it's build date. GT's built after Jan 1 will have it.

Eco's have it regardless of build date.

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Arthur. You sound pretty sure.
Why?

4ksk416

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Under optional equipment in the window sticker it will identify the start/stop system. Disliked turning off the traction control on my last Mustang on every startup. I plan to get a 24 off the lot without auto start stop.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
I thought 6 speed Manual wasn’t getting it ?!

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought 6 speed Manual wasn’t getting it ?!
S650 Mustang Taking delivery in 2024 1707529892729

OMG so depressing…
Oh well, I’ll stick with the current routine I have with my SUV…
So stupid though !

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
1707529892729.png

OMG so depressing…
Oh well, I’ll stick with the current routine I have with my SUV…
So stupid though !
Why does this say 460hp? Should say 480hp. Is this not a Mustang GT?

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why does this say 460hp? Should say 480hp. Is this not a Mustang GT?
Good point lol
Technically it should even say 486hp.

I guess it goes along with their disclaimers, hopefully S/S is just as much as a mistake lol

“The Status Description is provided for informational purposes only and on an as-is basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Actual timing will be unique to your order. Consult your sales consultant for complete details. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations.
    Vehicle images displayed are computer generated graphics and are not photos of the vehicle ordered. They are only a facile and may not exactly represent your vehicle.
    Estimated Delivery date is a calculated date based on the current status of your vehicle which is compared against the history of vehicles in that status from the scheduling system. It is recalculated each time you access the customer order status website and will change as your order is processed, your vehicle is assembled and shipped.
    The Vehicle Summary area does not show all features ordered. Consult your order documents for a complete list of features ordered.
    Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.”

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Good point lol
Technically it should even say 486hp.

I guess it goes along with their disclaimers, hopefully S/S is just as much as a mistake lol

“The Status Description is provided for informational purposes only and on an as-is basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Actual timing will be unique to your order. Consult your sales consultant for complete details. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations.
    Vehicle images displayed are computer generated graphics and are not photos of the vehicle ordered. They are only a facile and may not exactly represent your vehicle.
    Estimated Delivery date is a calculated date based on the current status of your vehicle which is compared against the history of vehicles in that status from the scheduling system. It is recalculated each time you access the customer order status website and will change as your order is processed, your vehicle is assembled and shipped.
    The Vehicle Summary area does not show all features ordered. Consult your order documents for a complete list of features ordered.
    Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.”
I'm the site, and I don't see anything for 6 Speed getting start/stop, that should only be on autos, not manuals. Manuals have auto hold, that's all I could find. It would make no sense to do start/stop on a manual.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm the site, and I don't see anything for 6 Speed getting start/stop, that should only be on autos, not manuals. Manuals have auto hold, that's all I could find. It would make no sense to do start/stop on a manual.
Agreed.
And those tools are nice (especially the whole tracking thing), the HP is proof that info there is not really reliable…
Fingers crossed !
So far no manual delivered with SS I think, wait and see !

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry you hate car. Some of us are wait for ours. With or without the auto s/s.
The 6Speed DOES get the auto S/S. I found pictures of fresh Mustang and the button is there right next to the start button.
And my build sheet says so. Ford, I understand, is installing them starting jan 24
Sponsored