• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Start/Stop Job 2 GT

nname05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Mustang GT Cali Spec
Has anyone received a Job 2 GT that has start/stop on it?
Sponsored

S650Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Silverado, '21 Grand Cherokee L, '24 Mustang
I have not received a job number 2, but I ordered my mustang yesterday. On the sheet it lists job number 2 as well as auto start/stop so I fully expect it to be equipped on the vehicle when it arrives.

FrostByte_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37; 2024 Mustang GT Premium ordered
My GT is currently in production status, the window sticker has stop/start system listed under options. Ordered 9/1

Edit: Here is a screenshot of my window sticker, Blend date is 01/26
S650 Mustang Start/Stop Job 2 GT Screenshot 2024-01-16 102309

Last edited:

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT with PP and AE
On my window sticker under Special Order the last thing is 12 08 23 so I assume that's the build date. My car does not have auto start stop.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
To understand this better, it would help if the post includes three bits of information.
The dates that you know.
Model - Eco Boost, GT, Dark Horse as there could be an exception if you are already paying the gas guzzler tax.
Manual or Auto. Remote start doesn't come on a manual for safety reasons and the same logic might apply to start/stop.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I will be picking up my Mustang this afternoon. It was built 12/14 and the window sticker shows no SS. A10,GT and PP. We will know soon if it has it or not.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
To understand this better, it would help if the post includes three bits of information.
The dates that you know.
Model - Eco Boost, GT, Dark Horse as there could be an exception if you are already paying the gas guzzler tax.
Manual or Auto. Remote start doesn't come on a manual for safety reasons and the same logic might apply to start/stop.
The windows sticker above is clearly a 6 speed manual V8 with S/S. Plenty of manual cars with S/S in the Ford range.

Looks like December built cars don't have it but January cars do?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
The windows sticker above is clearly a 6 speed manual V8 with S/S. Plenty of manual cars with S/S in the Ford range.

Looks like December built cars don't have it but January cars do?
That is not the posters real window sticker. There are no numbers on it and it clearly states “not for sale”. I seem to recall this was a preproduction sticker. Also US M6 cars will not have ASS. I do not know about export models.

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Just an FYI, I had auto start/stop on my 6 speed manual 2016 Focus RS so it's posable on a M6 car from Ford already.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
That is not the posters real window sticker. There are no numbers on it and it clearly states “not for sale”. I seem to recall this was a preproduction sticker. Also US M6 cars will not have ASS. I do not know about export models.
Ahh OK. Odd he says it is a screen grab of his own sticker?

FrostByte_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37; 2024 Mustang GT Premium ordered
Ahh OK. Odd he says it is a screen grab of his own sticker?
It is my window sticker, order number and VIN match. It looks like it is just waiting for EPA certification as it shows no EPA data available.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Picked her up yesterday and no S/S. Car was perfect. The detailers at my dealer did a fantastic job. Not swirls or interrior problems. I am extremely picky with my cars. I will be taking it for tint PPF next week.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
The dates that you know.
Unfortunately it doesn't. This is now in the owner's manual....

S650 Mustang Start/Stop Job 2 GT Screenshot_20240117-201020

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Mine is being built this week. Sticker says nothing about start/stop but is charging me $400 for a spare tire/jack. Basic premium no PP or oversized brakes etc. Fingers crossed!

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Unfortunately it doesn't. This is now in the owner's manual....

Screenshot_20240117-201020.png
I saw that already and I think somebody has their head in a dark, warm, smelly place. I put the car in neutral and remove my foot from the clutch only when I can see the stop light for the cross street. When I see the yellow, I put the car back in gear so I am ready to go. If I can't see the light, I don't want the car in back of me to wonder why I am not moving.
Sponsored

Reactions: DCS