• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Those angles don’t do the car any favors, in my opinion. There’s some very strange styling choices on the S650…
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
You know, you bring up a great point. And on that point, can't wait for people to start comparing the new electric Banshee to the lines of the S650. See below:

The fact is that the '67 Camaro very clearly ripped off the Mustang's lines. It only got worse in '69 (nice) when the Mustang, Camaro, and Charger all had extremely similar hips. So, who copied who? This is Mustang-ception. So the '69 Camaro ripped off the earlier 60s Mustangs, the 2010 Camaro was a retro-modern version of the '69, the 6th Gen Camaro then evolved into a cleaner version of the 5th Gen, and now people are suggesting the S650 looks like a Camaro (and probably soon like a Dodge Banshee too). Sorry, but nah, trace that line back and the S650 is very clearly late 60s Mustang.

It's freaking absurd is what it is. My parents have a 2017 explorer, that's the generation of explorer where everyone says ford copied range Rover. But the range Rover design that looks like the explorer was released like 1 1/2 to 2 years after the explorer. So people accused ford of ripping off a design that came out years after their design, it was idiotic. You're right, it's the same thing with the Camaro comments.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
The exterior was beginning to grow on me until lately. I have now seen several photos of the 650 (in the raw) other than the ones when it was 1st introduced and I gotta say that I am not impressed at all. For these photos, I hate silver, anyway, so that makes it even worse. All this is IMO.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
It's freaking absurd is what it is. My parents have a 2017 explorer, that's the generation of explorer where everyone says ford copied range Rover. But the range Rover design that looks like the explorer was released like 1 1/2 to 2 years after the explorer. So people accused ford of ripping off a design that came out years after their design, it was idiotic. You're right, it's the same thing with the Camaro comments.
Sure looks like a Mustang to me.

S650 Mustang Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 spotted Capture.PNG

S650 Mustang Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 spotted IMG_2236

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The exterior was beginning to grow on me until lately. I have now seen several photos of the 650 (in the raw) other than the ones when it was 1st introduced and I gotta say that I am not impressed at all. For these photos, I hate silver, anyway, so that makes it even worse. All this is IMO.
To be fair, silver is the best of the neutral colors, white, black, grey etc. White is too basic, black is agressive, but hides the lines. Silver has more character, and does a better job at showing off the actual design, highlights/shadows that sort of thing.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
To be fair, silver is the best of the neutral colors, white, black, grey etc. White is too basic, black is agressive, but hides the lines. Silver has more character, and does a better job at showing off the actual design, highlights/shadows that sort of thing.
I actually agree with your assertions of silver, but still would never own one. My velocity blue does all those things, as well. Then again, I am also a chrome guy and that is why I specifically wanted the pony package.

Reactions: JWS

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I am not going to talk about that massive diffusor or dual exhausts, because we did already talk about it so many times, but compared to some, I really like the shape of the car and I personally think I would order the car without the wing as it looks better without one.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm still waiting to see a Mustang (preferably a GT) with a smaller decklid spoiler, something similar to what was on the Black Accent Package.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
The roof line looks quite a bit lower(sleeker) in this color and no spoiler compared to the S550

Last edited:

Park

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT, 20 EB, 21 BS
The 2024’s that have seen in public, are they being test driven, do high level ford employees get to drive them ?
Sponsored