• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 UK orders

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Left hand drive car unfortunately
Either an EU model then or the US spec demo car they had touring the dealers for a while that wasn't road legal. When my dealer had it they tried to take it to a mustang special cars and coffee but they couldn't drive it there and by the time they'd found a trailer big enough to carry it they realised they didn't have any one who could drive the tow car as it was way over 3.5t
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Either an EU model then or the US spec demo car they had touring the dealers for a while that wasn't road legal. When my dealer had it they tried to take it to a mustang special cars and coffee but they couldn't drive it there and by the time they'd found a trailer big enough to carry it they realised they didn't have any one who could drive the tow car as it was way over 3.5t
European spec mirrors on it so I imagine it is an EU demonstrator / early build

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any ideas what dealer brought it along ? Could of been mine as they're getting on for the closest Ford store and they were due a demo car in April

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Any ideas what dealer brought it along ? Could of been mine as they're getting on for the closest Ford store and they were due a demo car in April
Dealer demos will be RHD. My dealer is not expecting their demo car until July at the earliest now.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ouch, i dare not ask my dealer for an update as it'll only be bad news that it's slipped from it's scheduled week which is coming up soon.

markimark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Black.
So Ford UK have said proposed delivery date to dealer of 15th June when I checked today!!! :cool: (with the caveat that this is subject to change!!)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
So Ford UK have said proposed delivery date to dealer of 15th June when I checked today!!! :cool: (with the caveat that this is subject to change!!)
Have they actually built a UK one yet? As my dealers has none built yet, with all dates being pushed

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
Have they actually built a UK one yet? As my dealers has none built yet, with all dates being pushed
The information is sketchy at best, I've heard the UK allocation of DH is gone, but there's plenty of GT options available. No one can give any firm dates on any UK build, plus there's some discussion about supply chain issues still. I remember all this pain when I pre-ordered the 550, we got there eventually though.....

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The information is sketchy at best, I've heard the UK allocation of DH is gone, but there's plenty of GT options available. No one can give any firm dates on any UK build, plus there's some discussion about supply chain issues still. I remember all this pain when I pre-ordered the 550, we got there eventually though.....
Yes all Dark Horses are gone, but a new batch for 25 is being planned, but the way they are pushing the build dates you start to wonder if they will manage to build them before the summer break

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car was due to be built on 13th May for arrival by 27th July. But with the downtime on the 13th it's slipped back to the 21st for build.
Don't know what the delay is but there was a lot of shortages flagged (wheels mostly) when my car was scheduled.
So maybe the wheel shipment is running late.

The DH allocation was gone almost immediately (within a day from a different dealer i spoke to) but dealers kept on taking orders for far to long and fed me garbage about 'factory orders' coming soon.

Fords website lets you believe it's available to order. It lets you build your car and then 'send to dealer' but it will only show you 5 dealers and there is no filtering as to whether they can sell the car or not!
If they can't sell the car they just ignore you.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT

Australian production is on the assembly line since April so maybe UK won't be far off behind. It would be silly not to include it being RHD spec.
It is said that All RHD cars are being held at Flatrock for Engineering Quality Review. No release date at present.

AUS delivery will be delayed as the main deep chanel at Baltimore hopefully will be open end of May. Due to drought and reduced ships through the Panama canal there is currently a 14 day delay through to Pacific.
Sponsored

Last edited: