• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UK Spec.

alscar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi R8 ,Audi RS4, Aston Martin GT8.
Hi
I have an R8 V10 and an Aston V8 and want to add a Dark Horse to my stable.
Few questions of the more learned on here if I may.
1) If I order it in Carbonized grey does it come with the lighter Grabber blue calipers with white writing ?
2) Can the hood /bonnet vinyl graphics be removed /simply not ordered ?
3) Am I right in thinking that the dark ember paint option is the only version that adds the black roof ?
4) Is my chosen Ford store dealer going to give me any form of discount or is that a non starter ?
Many Thanks.
Al
Sponsored

OP
OP

alscar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably better to stick to one thread rather than posting the same in two places
Fair enough and wont repeat mistake - just thought there could be some ex UK replies that may assist.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
P
Hi
I have an R8 V10 and an Aston V8 and want to add a Dark Horse to my stable.
Few questions of the more learned on here if I may.
1) If I order it in Carbonized grey does it come with the lighter Grabber blue calipers with white writing ?
2) Can the hood /bonnet vinyl graphics be removed /simply not ordered ?
3) Am I right in thinking that the dark ember paint option is the only version that adds the black roof ?
4) Is my chosen Ford store dealer going to give me any form of discount or is that a non starter ?
Many Thanks.
Al
welcome aboard
1/ looks like it in there order customiser
2/ most likely it’s only a sticker and can easily be removed
3/ no it’s also available on Vapor blue, you have to order the appearance pack to get it, which also adds blue to the seats
4/ probably not, your biggest problem at the moment is Ford has made what they want to produce, so you have to see what colours and options are available, they are supposed to open orders to custom orders later in the year

OP
OP

alscar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer has just emailed me with an estimated build date of late April and the request to firm up spec.
Any guesses as to to when that would see it landed with him - 3 months ?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Dealer has just emailed me with an estimated build date of late April and the request to firm up spec.
Any guesses as to to when that would see it landed with him - 3 months ?
Late June

Assume this is a factory order rather than one of the initial pre-allocated builds?

OP
OP

alscar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbh I don’t know. I ordered the car “ speculatively “ ie DH , Blue Ember , appearance pack , auto and no recaros but the dealer knew I wanted to think about all aspects.
I guess when I reply to him I might find out.
The configurator doesnt help much ie if I get Recaros with no appearance pack and not Blue Ember any clues as to what the interior will be like ie do we think it will still keep blue highlights ?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
No the appearance pack adds the blue to the seats
S650 Mustang UK Spec. IMG_7351

OP
OP

alscar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for that. I assume therefore that non ember non appearance pack will mean recaros and all interior trim ( ex the gear knob which is still titanium blue I believe ) will be black then ?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Thanks for that. I assume therefore that non ember non appearance pack will mean recaros and all interior trim ( ex the gear knob which is still titanium blue I believe ) will be black then ?
Yes bar the seatbelts which are blue and the stitching saying Recaro is blue on the seats
Sponsored