• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UK Whipple

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Will Whipple make a UK compliant tune? The numbers from the States are huge, 745 who without headers or octane boost. Over 780 with headers and octane boost.
Sponsored

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
I'd probably be interested sometime down the line, the OPF could be an issue though. That and our quiet exhausts. I suspect the market for them will be too small for them to be interested.

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
You guys know Modurstang in Kidlington? He is unbelievable with Mustangs. You should see some of the projects he's done.

Worth a visit and a chat.

I always got my S550 serviced and tuned by them.

OP
OP

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I'd probably be interested sometime down the line, the OPF could be an issue though. That and our quiet exhausts. I suspect the market for them will be too small for them to be interested.
I think you are right. We probably won't get a Whipple UK tune.

OP
OP

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
So there are now several US S650 Whipple installs with the Whipple tune. I spoke to one UK Whipple installer last week and he said it was unclear if Whipple would or when they'd have a UK compliant tune.
Sponsored