• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 UK orders

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Left hand drive car unfortunately
Either an EU model then or the US spec demo car they had touring the dealers for a while that wasn't road legal. When my dealer had it they tried to take it to a mustang special cars and coffee but they couldn't drive it there and by the time they'd found a trailer big enough to carry it they realised they didn't have any one who could drive the tow car as it was way over 3.5t
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Either an EU model then or the US spec demo car they had touring the dealers for a while that wasn't road legal. When my dealer had it they tried to take it to a mustang special cars and coffee but they couldn't drive it there and by the time they'd found a trailer big enough to carry it they realised they didn't have any one who could drive the tow car as it was way over 3.5t
European spec mirrors on it so I imagine it is an EU demonstrator / early build

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any ideas what dealer brought it along ? Could of been mine as they're getting on for the closest Ford store and they were due a demo car in April

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ouch, i dare not ask my dealer for an update as it'll only be bad news that it's slipped from it's scheduled week which is coming up soon.
Sponsored