• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 UK orders

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It still says Estimated Production Date 5th April, but I'm treating that with a massive pinch of salt.

There doesn't seem to be any new information at all.

I'm guessing that I'll see delivery in September or October. Although, I'd be chuffed to be surprised by an earlier delivery.
There’s no way they are going to build them this week, as they need to go into serialisation 1st to get a vin, only ones I have seen serialised is for the end of April, can’t see these being built till middle of May at the earliest, only good thing is they are getting closer to the MY25 coming out which might be interesting to see the differences
Sponsored

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
There’s no way they are going to build them this week, as they need to go into serialisation 1st to get a vin, only ones I have seen serialised is for the end of April, can’t see these being built till middle of May at the earliest, only good thing is they are getting closer to the MY25 coming out which might be interesting to see the differences
On my order form mine is listed as a MY 2024.5, but if it keeps slipping it might be the MY 2025. I don't have a problem with that though.

My biggest problem is that I need to organise the sale of my current cars, so I'd like a bit of notice. Plus the longer it goes on the less they're worth and more mileage Input on them.

Minor issues in the grand scheme of things.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
On my order form mine is listed as a MY 2024.5, but if it keeps slipping it might be the MY 2025. I don't have a problem with that though.

My biggest problem is that I need to organise the sale of my current cars, so I'd like a bit of notice. Plus the longer it goes on the less they're worth and more mileage Input on them.

It would probably have to go past August to become a MY25, but I am interested to see what is on offer, seeing the Mustang is 60 this year, Ford could do something special
You should be fine with notice as we are probably a month plus just for a build date, then another 6-8 weeks for delivery, but as you say your current car will keep devaluing

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC

What did they send you a screen grab of ?
Was it your order in vista ?

I haven't seen a screenshot of mine only Text with
Contract Order no. -
VIN -
Scheduled week -

I'm still amazed at the difference we're having from not just the same dealer group but the same branch.
Do wonder when there demo car will arrive then did mention about getting me to test drive a gen 6 v8 when one came in but i've heard nothing for a few weeks. A quick check of their website and they have 3 at present including a mach1

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
What did they send you a screen grab of ?
Was it your order in vista ?

I haven't seen a screenshot of mine only Text with
Contract Order no. -
VIN -
Scheduled week -

I'm still amazed at the difference we're having from not just the same dealer group but the same branch.
Do wonder when there demo car will arrive then did mention about getting me to test drive a gen 6 v8 when one came in but i've heard nothing for a few weeks. A quick check of their website and they have 3 at present including a mach1
You driven one before? I loved mine.

Regret changing to an F-Type.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Never even sat in one, they had none at the time i placed my order and only a couple of ecoboosts within the dealer group. seems they have a few more again now.

Pclarkuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Anyone had any updates on their orders
Was not much update from Ford sales at the Mustang event at the British Motor museum but good to hear and be able to sit in the GT they had there.

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
Anyone had any updates on their orders
Was not much update from Ford sales at the Mustang event at the British Motor museum but good to hear and be able to sit in the GT they had there.
Nope, nothing new. Is it nice in the flesh? Did you get to hear it?

Pclarkuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes was good to see it up close
Sat in it and started it up, he let me hear the different exhaust modes and it sounds great

S650 Mustang S650 UK orders IMG_9062

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shame i missed that event as it's not far from me, also missed the event at goodwood.

Was it a RHD car or leftie ?

No update on mine still set for wk 20, think dealer is due to check again soon

Last edited: