• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
OnlyPain
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Appreciate the kind words. My goofy ass was so focused on taking pics and vids that I didnā€™t realize what was happening. Apparently when I was reaching inside to get some interior detail footage a bunch of other people started walking up to it from the other side touching the car. Ruined my moment! >:(
I concur, excellent job and crafty getting yourself inside the ropes! I would agree that it is growing more than not on me, even though I am settled in keeping my '15 regardless.

The grill in photos looks better in gloss than it appeared it would in the first leaks, though I still am confused why they extended the black so low into the front bumper area. It just looks off to me, and it is a confusing design choice.

OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I concur, excellent job and crafty getting yourself inside the ropes! I would agree that it is growing more than not on me, even though I am settled in keeping my '15 regardless.

The grill in photos looks better in gloss than it appeared it would in the first leaks, though I still am confused why they extended the black so low into the front bumper area. It just looks off to me, and it is a confusing design choice.
Definitely a different take for a volume-series Mustang and Iā€™m not typically a fan of gratuitously-blacked out fascia elementsā€¦ but but butā€¦ like the taillights, this didnā€™t bug me in person at all. Also, the body colored portion of the valance that separates the intake ducts is nicely proportioned thanks to the extra black real estate. It forms a nice solid frame around the grille. That would otherwise look interrupted were it not for the black plastic. Idk, could probably look good either way but it didnā€™t stand out to me in person in a bad way.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
The fronts are 255s, but I cannot get a good shot of the rear. Maybe 275s? I am putting my money on 255s though.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Wow ! I am impressed with the high quality photos. The angles at which the pictures were taken were perfect. I like the front picture of the Rapid Red GT. The wheels on the Red GT are fabulous. I would love to get a set of those. I have a feeling the 2024 Mustangs will sell out quickly. Ford has a a really great looking 2024 Mustang .

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
thanks to the extra black real estate
excellent photos but that blackhole expanse only looks right if you strike the squinty lights entirely and put round lights (ala S197) at the left/right extremes where the intakes are.

Unfortunately for Ford, I am not one scintilla swayed from my previously stated opinion about the unbalanced design, front and rear.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
as i have said before, exterior im good with. nice refresh. i just cannot get over the computer screen dash....
at this point you would have to offer huge discount for me to purchase one....and in the right color.
ill keep the ones i have until i find something else i like.
yes i understand just about all companies are going to digital dash but something just looks off with this one.... until 100% of all dashes look like this im not buying.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
as i have said before, exterior im good with. nice refresh. i just cannot get over the computer screen dash....
at this point you would have to offer huge discount for me to purchase one....and in the right color.
ill keep the ones i have until i find something else i like.
yes i understand just about all companies are going to digital dash but something just looks off with this one.... until 100% of all dashes look like this im not buying.
100% agree concerning the interior! I am good with the exterior, as well, when you focus on specific design elements, parts, pieces, and aspects; however, as a whole, it just does not seem to work in its entirety.

Stonehauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 550i
Very nice review and photo set.

My main concern with the screens is That there is no sunshade for them. I recently replaced the head unit in my F350 with an aftermarket so that I could use apple car play in it. One of the biggest problems I have with that is that in any kind of light, it gets washed out (the factory unit was much better). Even with a glare screen on it, it has a problem. I am just concerned that in sunny conditions, the sun glare may wash out the displays.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Thanks op for taking those picsā€¦
Well, it looks like part of the goal was to make the cars easier to assemble properly by reducing the body lines in the doors and fenders. That should make it so owners have more consistent build quality. Unfortunately though, this makes for a more boring car that also draws it closer than ever to the Camaro profile from the door forward.
The simplified new door and fender should allow panel stampings to be more consistent for production and less demanding on setup.
Also looks like they were working to reduce center of gravity. The new car looks either squashed or hunkered down depending on your personal taste or interpretation, but it definitely appears lower and possibly wider.
This may have a direct impact on steering feel/planted feeling.
Finish quality- Iā€™d hope that RP units are produced with the show car results, but realistically I donā€™t think they will be.
Hope everyone who likes this new car enjoys it in good health. Itā€™s one of those things that just can be a bit polarizing until it isnā€™t.

Last edited:

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
The fronts are 255s, but I cannot get a good shot of the rear. Maybe 275s? I am putting my money on 255s though.
Those are the "Performance Pack" wheels so they are 275 rear. Personally I think 305 should be the standard rear size for the GT.

OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Personally I think 305 should be the standard rear size for the GT.
You own stock in Pirelli or Michelin or somethinā€™?
Sponsored