• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Convertible Owners

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Part number is PR3B-16A315-AA if you want to have the dealer check.
I've gotten this same part number from two different people now but I can never find it online. Ford parts makes me choose my dealership and then only like 4 parts are available for something unrelated. I guess it only shows parts they actually have in stock. Google searches never find anything. Anyone got a link? Maybe it isn't available for purchase yet.
Sponsored

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
I've gotten this same part number from two different people now but I can never find it online. Ford parts makes me choose my dealership and then only like 4 parts are available for something unrelated. I guess it only shows parts they actually have in stock. Google searches never find anything. Anyone got a link? Maybe it isn't available for purchase yet.
That is the part number from Stratman397's video, directly from the package label she showed in her trunk. The part is definitely out there, but to your point may not be available for sale yet.

Workhorse996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150. 2017 F150
That is the part number from Stratman397's video, directly from the package label she showed in her trunk. The part is definitely out there, but to your point may not be available for sale yet.
I took a picture of the part number from the video and sent it to my sales person and he said it was a rock deflector that attaches to front wheel well.
Has any one have any luck with that part number PR3B-16A315-AA

OP
OP
rkmustang

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
Have you actually verified that those are in fact the convertible boot and that they fit your 24. I've had the dealer look, and talked with others and no one seems to be able to come up with anything for that part number (24's or earlier) other than some form of mudflap and based on pics, I'm not sure that the 15-23 boots will fit the 24's. Thanks

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Have you actually verified that those are in fact the convertible boot and that they fit your 24. I've had the dealer look, and talked with others and no one seems to be able to come up with anything for that part number (24's or earlier) other than some form of mudflap and based on pics, I'm not sure that the 15-23 boots will fit the 24's. Thanks
I will try them on when the rain is done to see if they fit and then this under the carpet

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners image

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hubbys going to look. He said those are wind deflectors.

But now, watching all the YouTube videos of the 2024s at the convertibles, it does show them with the pieces that cover the holes on all of those

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Confirmed. I didn't take a real close look at that bag in the trunk until I saw this and similar threads. That is the underbody strake found on the PDI checklist under #3 install loose ship items for DH and GTs with the performance package. I just made an appointment to get them installed...in mid-October. Not ready to hand over the keys just yet. Looking into how to get the parts I thought I had.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
well…we have a 201A HPP Fastback with Magneride ordered but the Strike seems imminent and the unknown variables with trade value and interest rates over time has made me regroup. My dealer has a 201A Convertible inbound so that is the plan for now. We have been motorcyclist for many years but I think I am giving that up for a lot of reasons and a convertible seems to be the next best thing. I had a Miata a few years ago and it was probably one the the most fun cars to drive.

I have a 2022 401A GT and may trade that in on the Ecoboost Convertible or keep it and trade the newer Pathfinder but one has to go. Have not decided yet. I was not a fan of the S650 when I saw it at launch but now it’s really grown on me. I love the Eruption Green so losing that is another obstacle but Grabber Blue has always appealed to me should I want a S650 of my own later if I trade my S550 now.

Lots of folks feel a GT is the only Mustang to have, well I have one but chose the Ecoboost this time. I cannot use hardly any of the power of the V8 but I do love the sound. The 0-60 4.5 time set by Car and Driver was quite respectable but it was with a HPP Eco. Spending 10k more, higher property taxes, more gas and higher insurance for just over half a second to 60 just didn’t seem to make sense. But if money was not a factor the GT wins hands down.

Last edited:

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
This one is available to purchase if anyone has interest. At a dealership 30 minutes outside of Nashville. Fly to Nashville for the weekend and drive back in a new GT Convertible (401A, PP, no AVE). I'm happy to introduce you to the dealer. I hope to pick mine up in 60 days there (exactly the same spec with the AVE).

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners Mustang interior

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners Mustang Auto and brake

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners Mustang Front

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners Mustang Top Down

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners Mustang Top U

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners Mustang Wheel

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners Mustan

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I will try them on when the rain is done to see if they fit and then this under the carpet

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Those aren’t the convertible top surround covers. Those are the underskirt parts that the dealer needs to install.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those aren’t the convertible top surround covers. Those are the underskirt parts that the dealer needs to install.
Yes, I posted my husband figured that out lastnight when someone mentioned that on here he went and looked and said they were those reflectors He doesn’t know if he even wants them on
Sponsored