• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Convertible Owners

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
The
Did you get pictures of what you’re missing yet? If not, let me know and I’ll send you a picture.
What did you mean by they are in the boot? Like they are in a pocket inside the top itself or something? The nozzle is in the trunk under the carpet and from what I was reading I believe it's an extension for using a gas can when you run out of fuel as opposed to when you are filling up at pump.

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners 1693973749490
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I got atlas, blue, GT, premium, 401(k), active exhaust, black, leather seats, the one I ordered back in June I just canceled Was the same thing except I just changed it to gray seats the other day before I canceled it
What did you mean by they are in the boot? Like they are in a pocket inside the top itself or something? The nozzle is in the trunk under the carpet and from what I was reading I believe it's an extension for using a gas can when you run out of fuel as opposed to when you are filling up at pump.
boot = trunk sorry Hold up I will go real quietly out in the garage and take a picture of the bags

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners 4DB81E7B-92B0-4DA5-B53E-7E595E1CA428

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners A6E9CD3D-A0AD-40C2-9904-919F17341B64

S650 Mustang S650 Convertible Owners CE186C51-7EAD-47D6-AF60-0929227FACBF

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boot = trunk sorry Hold up I will go real quietly out in the garage and take a picture of the bags

4DB81E7B-92B0-4DA5-B53E-7E595E1CA428.jpeg

A6E9CD3D-A0AD-40C2-9904-919F17341B64.jpeg

CE186C51-7EAD-47D6-AF60-0929227FACBF.jpeg

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

1693973749490.png
Hey, did that video not post?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Thanks for the vid and part number!! Do you remember if you had to option those when you ordered or if they were just included automatically?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Should have had them. And they want to give these people raises? 😊 What is that nozzle extension? Husband knows what it is called, but he doesn’t know how they work
The way the gas tank system is set up, you can no simple out a gas can nozzle into the fuel slot and put gas in if you run out and need to use a gas can. You need to insert that white plastic piece first then pour the gas can nozzle into the white plastic piece. Something about the security of your gas tank to prevent people putting things in that can damage it. i.e. sugar.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
The way the gas tank system is set up, you can no simple out a gas can nozzle into the fuel slot and put gas in if you run out and need to use a gas can. You need to insert that white plastic piece first then pour the gas can nozzle into the white plastic piece. Something about the security of your gas tank to prevent people putting things in that can damage it. i.e. sugar.
Is it true one may need something to hold the flapper open. The fill tube may have one of them vapor prevention devices installed.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Question to those who have received their S650 Convertibles, have you had any issue with the back windows not fully closing when putting the top up? I know in the past this was a problem with the back windows not closing properly and requiring you to physically pull the window up to seal shut. I've seen remedies from Ford replacing the motor on those windows with a more powerful motor, adjusting the windows, vasolining/greasing the molding,... Is anyone with a new convertible experiencing this or has Ford permanently fixed the issue?
I had that issue in my S550. My S650 seems to have a much stronger rear window motor. So far no issues but only put the top down and back up about 10 times so far.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone else told me that in a private message the other day, so I told my husband, and his response was, I know that he says I don’t know why anybody would have to mess with it that way, because I poured right into the tank from the side of the car, he thinks those things are worthless

GTPony24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang by convertible
Someone else told me that in a private message the other day, so I told my husband, and his response was, I know that he says I don’t know why anybody would have to mess with it that way, because I poured right into the tank from the side of the car, he thinks those things are worthless

my S650 convertible did not come with the top down plastic gap filler plugs… the sales guy went back into the dealership telling me he ran the Vin number to see if it was supposed to come and he said the car was “too new” for this part. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
my S650 convertible did not come with the top down plastic gap filler plugs… the sales guy went back into the dealership telling me he ran the Vin number to see if it was supposed to come and he said the car was “too new” for this part. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Part number is PR3B-16A315-AA if you want to have the dealer check.

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
It looks like it is bolted to me although some of the aftermarket ones mention they use double sided tape instead for some reason. These bolts I found under these grommets line up with the spoiler. Have a look in the attached video.

Anyone out there have a base coupe with the spoiler that goes across the entire back of the car? If so, can you confirm if the bolts are in the same place? I'm hoping at some point to swap the convertible spoiler with the coupe. I already have 2 stubby antenna's and an antenna delete cover ready to go since I have a lifetime subscription for Sirius and haven't listen to AM/FM radio in over 10 years.
Sponsored