• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Oh I wish the S650 V8 sounds like this!!!

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
GT3 or GT4 while driving on a track.
Sounds good but a GT350 would still be my favourite compared to this sound.

However, the more "Stampede news" we get the more I'm afraid of getting almost zero information on September 14th... I have a felling that we'll see a lot but don't get many hard facts...

I hope I'm wrong!

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
However, the more "Stampede news" we get the more I'm afraid of getting almost zero information on September 14th... I have a felling that we'll see a lot but don't get many hard facts...

I hope I'm wrong!

Don't get your hopes up. Most reveals give very limited info. I expect them to confirm Ecoboost/GT/Manual/Auto/Fastback/Convertible......and that's about it.

HP/TQ/Price/Trims/Options......those will come nearer when it's available to order.

I'll be content (for now) to just see it after all these years! :)

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
You can hear the whine of the straight cut gears. It's definitely a sequential transmission. The whine combined with the loud exhaust makes me think this is the next GT4 or GT3 car.
I'm thinking gt4/gt3 racecar which hopefully previews some kind of factory version.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I really hope not, because I am seriously tired of spending money on cars.

Yea I get it...just never been fully enamored with the Coyote sound. Its a high revving power plant trying to sound old school..
Sponsored